8th Edition & BA

Charlo

He still seems a little low on Wounds. 

The Primaris Captain has 6

depending on his powers and points he seems stronger than abbadon,  he's double strength of the primas captain so wounds on 2's plus -3 ap and d3 damage per hit, if he has 5 or more attacks i'll be happy..

Edited by redshadow

He still seems a little low on Wounds. 

The Primaris Captain has 6

depending on his powers and points he seems stronger than abbadon,  he's double strength of the primas captain so wounds on 2's plus -3 ap and d3 damage per hit, if he has 5 or more attacks i'll be happy..

Honestly I don't expect him to stand against Abbadon and make it.

And maybe he shouldn't.

EDIT: BTW the Primaris Captain also has a 4+ inv save. 

Edited by vahouth

Hi guys

Found this on Reddit this morning and haven't seen it posted yet. An Italian store owner has been leaking some info on othe Factions, with some blood angels goodness

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer40k/comments/6dz1a5/leaked_csm_8th_ed_points_costs_and_datasheets/di6inqi/

Andy

If that's legit it's kinda crummy... but pretty much what I was expecting from the 'get started' version of the BA "codex".

It also seems like the Chaos Land Raider can transport only Infantry from the same Legion.

I don't think this is much of an issue though. Every detachment already leaked allows you to take one transport for each non-transport unit in the detachment. No more need for FA drop pods etc.

It becomes a problem when you want to play a mixed Space Marine/Imperial list and want to embark a different unit mid-game.

We don't know what requirements the loyalist land raider will have yet.

Never claimed we know.

It also seems like the Chaos Land Raider can transport only Infantry from the same Legion.

I don't think this is much of an issue though. Every detachment already leaked allows you to take one transport for each non-transport unit in the detachment. No more need for FA drop pods etc.

It becomes a problem when you want to play a mixed Space Marine/Imperial list and want to embark a different unit mid-game.

We don't know what requirements the loyalist land raider will have yet.

Never claimed we know.

Well you said it could be a problem for mixed imperial armies. I'm pretty sure those won't have Chaos Land Raiders. Let's hope this stupidity is confined to the heretics.

Hi guys

Found this on Reddit this morning and haven't seen it posted yet. An Italian store owner has been leaking some info on othe Factions, with some blood angels goodness

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer40k/comments/6dz1a5/leaked_csm_8th_ed_points_costs_and_datasheets/di6inqi/

Andy

Thanks for sharing.  All of that stuff looks good to me!

Death company lost an attack from the charge and lost an attack for two weapons and their feel no pain is on 6s only. They lost 30-50% of their power it appears, possibly more if we also lost the +1 strength on the charge. They'd better work out a lot cheaper!

They probably also lost fearless too.

Edited by Blindhamster

Hi guys

Andy

I won't lie, I'm somewhat troubled that Necron gauss rifles get a AP-2 by default.

This makes them extremely dangerous to face.

Death company lost an attack from the charge and lost an attack for two weapons and their feel no pain is on 6s only. They lost 30-50% of their power it appears, possibly more if we also lost the +1 strength on the charge. They'd better work out a lot cheaper!

They probably also lost fearless too.

They still make 4 attacks on the charge, by the looks of it.

At least the ones carrying a chainsword that is.

All the Blood Angel datasheets have been leaked. It FEELS like everything has been made slightly worse and we have gained very little. No access to regular Marine units like centurions etc either.

You have a link for those?  I don't see them in our Rumors section yet.

All the Blood Angel datasheets have been leaked. It FEELS like everything has been made slightly worse and we have gained very little. No access to regular Marine units like centurions etc either.

No link...Theyre all on a Blood Angel facebook group I am active in. 

This is a link to the group if it helps: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2265832035/?multi_permalinks=10154565717197036&comment_id=10154565847962036&notif_t=like&notif_id=1496076807920212

At least my info from robin was right... no chapter tactics and no extra units... except the imperial space marine and primaris stuff.

A few things appear a little better (sanguinary guard for example). But overall really doesn't excite me. A shame.

I am especially sad to see Dante is literally just a beat stick with no evidence of his tactical genius present now.

No link...Theyre all on a Blood Angel facebook group I am active in. 

This is a link to the group if it helps: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2265832035/?multi_permalinks=10154565717197036&comment_id=10154565847962036&notif_t=like&notif_id=1496076807920212

Ah, yeah, that's a closed group.  Don't suppose you could save the images to your hard drive, load them up into a BnC gallery, and throw them up for everyone else to see?