Summer Campaign - Fate of Konor

PeaceCraft

I get the impression some people really want Guilliman to fail :-P

It´s just you :P

My independent store will participate but GW didn´t list them in the map because of reasons, so I have an excuse to start my long waiting Chaos army.

Ultramar shall burn! :D

I still have unpacked Start Collecting!, Troops, Elites, Heavy Support and more boxes I, so no way I'm going to buy more to help my side score in the campaign. Is it nonetheless possible to use the boxes I have to build units and contribute to the campaign?

I still have unpacked Start Collecting!, Troops, Elites, Heavy Support and more boxes I, so no way I'm going to buy more to help my side score in the campaign. Is it nonetheless possible to use the boxes I have to build units and contribute to the campaign?

As far as I know you get points for assembling, painting and playing. Not for buying.

I will use my DI Death Guard and my older Chaos models for the campaign nontheless

Well...that'd be me. I think it would make for a much more interesting story if Guilliman would fail with SOMETHING. :wink:

Edited by sfPanzer

Well...that'd be me. I think it would make a much more interesting story of Guilliman would fail with SOMETHING. :wink:

You have my (chain)sword.

And my (power) axe!

Id have been really awesome of them to release a new standard CSM kit for this event =/, considering the fact that chaos is the other major player with no new models (DG aside, not standard) and doesnt have a new codex.. The least they could have done was bring some new toys out!

well, the other 'main' faction included is actually nurgle/death guard, not unaligned chaos.

tzeench (thousand sons) also had a release not all that long ago.

Not disagreeing that unaligned chaos could do with new kits, but, death guard are due a codex shortly and have new models en route too.

Been to a few different GWs in the last week, some already have tables of players representing factions.

Imperium is going to walk this :-D

Hope the chaos defeat is swift and absolute!

For this alone my heresy era night lords are making their way through the warp into the 41st millennium. Sotha remembers us. We bring the night :p

Been to a few different GWs in the last week, some already have tables of players representing factions.

Ehh, the Imperium may own GW's store campaign but we all know Chaos is Absolute around here *coughETLcough*

Ehh, the Imperium may own GW's store campaign but we all know Chaos is Absolute around here *coughETLcough*

I suspect that has a lot more to do with how factions are/aren't broken up in the different venues.  After all, all of the Imperial subfactions paint alone, but Chaos has multiple factions rolled together.  (What's perhaps more interesting is how close it is in size to the Age of Darkness stuff, which I think says a lot about the size of AoD.)

But it's hard for three factions to compete against over ten in terms of general number of players, in a venue where that break up isn't occuring.

I wonder if the admins will allow this but I'd like to make a poll on this site where people can say whether they are batting for the Imperials or for Chaos. I don't really know if Bolter and Chainsword has a feature like that though.

For this alone my heresy era night lords are making their way through the warp into the 41st millennium. Sotha remembers us. We bring the night :tongue.:

I wouldn't exactly start boasting about the Battle of Sotha where the Ultras got a near 20-1 kill ratio on the NL 

I suspect that has a lot more to do with how factions are/aren't broken up in the different venues. After all, all of the Imperial subfactions paint alone, but Chaos has multiple factions rolled together. (What's perhaps more interesting is how close it is in size to the Age of Darkness stuff, which I think says a lot about the size of AoD.)

But it's hard for three factions to compete against over ten in terms of general number of players, in a venue where that break up isn't occuring.

Psssh. Excuses excuses lol.

Did you see any Imperial vs. Imperial matches yet? I wonder how a player who wants to represent the Imperium would feel if he rolled and got attacker.

well, the other 'main' faction included is actually nurgle/death guard, not unaligned chaos.

tzeench (thousand sons) also had a release not all that long ago.

Not disagreeing that unaligned chaos could do with new kits, but, death guard are due a codex shortly and have new models en route too.

Which is rumored to drop the beginning of September, at the end of the campaign...