Dark Rage

Heck yeah, awesome killerbot you have there. A bit of a Necron vibe with the Choom, but not bad! Going to steal some of your ideas.

Has any further progress been made on Nakir?

At the moment I have been trying to find the best colours for the robes and tabards as I am not sure bone robes/tabards work too well in my force or it's just me, so for the time being I have kinda paused any further progress on him.

I had the same issue. It took me a while to figure it out, since I've tried red, green and bone robes. I find a bone robe with dark red liner works well for me. When you start including green on the model it starts to fail though IMO. Pick two of the three colours and stick with it.

Hey baby, call me Cypher......because i have FALLEN for you :wink:

Shouldn't your name be Luther then?

How would a son of Dorn know about the existence of the fallen? I think Interrogator Stobz's oratory skills might be getting a workout this solar cycle..

Back on topic, excellent job, DR, what are your secrets to painting bone? Also do those candles custom, or come with the sculpt?

Edited by Skywrath

• 1 year later...

Since I gotta wait till the end of the month to get paints I decided to start adding some details to my Deredo for Chaplain Lucifer's Painting Competition and figured I'd post my progress here to bring some life back into this thread.

52064049673_68c377eb37_z.jpg

I had this idea ever since I saw the streamlined body for the Deredeo and just hope I can get it just right.

Edited by Dark Rage

• 3 weeks later...