The Drinking Hole - General Necromunda banter thread

hummus

Would anyone be interested in House badges? I know we don't truly need more stuff clogging up our signature spaces but, well, if the interest is there then I can whip up some 100 pixel high images using the old 'munda House sigils in a picture editor...

Ooo could you do one of the new Skaquilla? (skull aquilla).

My skills are not great but I can try. What would you want on it? 'Necromunda'? 'Necromunda Returns!'?

Update: The first attempt at the badges wasn't good enough. Couldn't read the writing at the scale needed. Will go away and try again later. :rolleyes:

Edited by Olis

Good that Munda is coming back.  That means I will finally be able to add some PBI squads to my imperial guard,  back in the day did plan to use Van Saars as guard but gave up due to the expense.

In terms of actual gangs although I like them all except the roid ragers.  I'd acquired some GSC and balloon dwarves which I was going to use as guard but I can now use to make two  gangs instead.  Might have to get some normal (non-balloon/non-nekkid) dwarves to use as juves. 

Dont forget to watch Dune if bodysuits float your boat. :wink:

Im still not sure on what to do with my Hybrids, only got a box for the Shotguns.

Ha I immediately thought of Dune with those suits! The shotguns are great in that set, I love the variety.

IMHO one of the best kits GW has ever made. The amount of stuff in there is insane! Reasonably priced as well. :tu:

In all honesty I'm surprised no-one's suggested converting a Goliaths gang into Mad Max-esque War Boys, all shiny and chrome-faced. :biggrin.:

I already have my eye on the Blood Bowl Humans for a Road Warrior gang led by Hummungus... Not entirely sure if GW has any Assless leather pants in their range though. 

Fun fact. Immortan Joe is played by the same guy who played Toecutter in the first film. 

Anybody up for a 'Mad Max' inspired conversion challenge at some point? I am already hoarding bits for Masterblaster.

Im even contemplating converting up RoboCop and Robo-Cain for my Enforcers. If I can find a Space Crusade Dred I might even do ED-209

I feel a grudge match coming on, RoboCop, Robo-Cain, ED-209 and Enforcers VS Mega City One Enforcers backed up by ABC Warriors

Edited by Slave to Darkness

There's a chap on a Facebook group for Gorkamorka that I'm part of who uses Gorkamorka to wargame Fury Road stuff. He has some gorgeous War Boys and all the other weird tribes and gangs. I think the Goliaths are a bit too big for the cancer-riddled War Boys, but the rare-as-hen's-teeth Digga models and the Catachans make pretty decent War Boys - I painted up my Slaaneshi Cultists like the War Boys.

Would anyone be interested in House badges? I know we don't truly need more stuff clogging up our signature spaces but, well, if the interest is there then I can whip up some 100 pixel high images using the old 'munda House sigils in a picture editor...

Ooo could you do one of the new Skaquilla? (skull aquilla).

My skills are not great but I can try. What would you want on it? 'Necromunda'? 'Necromunda Returns!'?

Doesnt need writing, just the symbol so people can support Munda without having to choose a gang, would be easier for myself who will eventually have a gang from all houses. Could just represent Munda as a whole. 

Boom. Badgerinos:

gallery_60566_6038_826.gif gallery_60566_6038_4985.gif gallery_60566_6038_4617.gif gallery_60566_6038_377.gif gallery_60566_6038_1993.gif gallery_60566_6038_242.gif

Sweet, now my Sig looks even sexier!!!

Glad you like 'em. ;)

Doesnt need writing, just the symbol so people can support Munda without having to choose a gang, would be easier for myself who will eventually have a gang from all houses. Could just represent Munda as a whole.

Hmm. I could crop the main image and resize it... but if you'd like a cut-out of the Squila, I may have to outsource that to someone else. ^_^

Did someone mention Pit Slaves yesterday?

a717c40333376038db842dd50ea452c6--inquis

http://www.exprofundis.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/leaders1.jpg

Hmm. I could crop the main image and resize it... but if you'd like a cut-out of the Squila, I may have to outsource that to someone else. :happy.:

Just cropping it would be fine. We are a simple bunch in the underhive. 

Edited by Slave to Darkness

Just cropping it would be fine. We are a simple bunch in the underhive.

Alrighty.

Here's the thumbnail version:

tn_gallery_60566_6038_42067.jpg

And here's the 'Large' version from my upload to my gallery here:

gallery_60566_6038_42067.jpg

(Technically, you can find the original image and have an even larger version if you so wished.)

Did someone mention Pit Slaves yesterday?

*Raises hand sheepishly*

Those are some top-notch conversions. What were they built from? Apart from the vaguely Dark Eldar arm in the first pic and the Skitarii Vanguard helm in the second I can't figure out where the parts came from. Either way, they are ace. :)

No, not as far as I am aware; I think possibly in the Gang War! magazine or Citadel Journal there might have been rules for a Chaos Cult. Most people just used the Redemptionist rules and painted/modelled accordingly I think.

Redemptionists aren't far from a Chaos Cult to begin with, anyway...

[braces for Olis's incoming charge]

... I think possibly in the Gang War! ... there might have been rules for a Chaos Cult.

Yes. GangWar had some semi-official chaos cult rules. Never used them, but what I vaguely recall is they had an alternate skill chart for box cars rolls that let you test for a mutation or die. You may have also been able earn a mark?

My fav fringe outlanders? I got to run a Wyrd band once. It was good times.

Redemptionists aren't far from a Chaos Cult to begin with, anyway...

[braces for Olis's incoming charge]

HERESY! Klovis would like to have words with you...