[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Problem is, Steel, that I then have to edit and move the Desiato scene forward for the third time. If you want to add, please PM Mazer and ask for it to be put into his post.

EDIT: If you can get in a placeholder post before Noctus posts, then fine - I will edit and move forward; otherwise I will continue with the Desiato scene. 

Edited by Commissar Molotov

Problem is, Steel, that I then have to edit and move the Desiato scene forward for the third time. If you want to add, please PM Mazer and ask for it to be put into his post.

EDIT: If you can get in a placeholder post before Noctus posts, then fine - I will edit and move forward; otherwise I will continue with the Desiato scene. 

Not a problem.  Just let me know what you want to do re: this Steel, and we'll sort it out.

MR.

Thanks for being accommodating (though I'd misread part of the last page of the thread!) 

My plan at the moment is: 

> Mazer's Post about the Counter-Boarding

> A series of posts with Noctus where the Desiato line is resolved - finished by Saturday at the latest.

> A post / placehodler by Nineswords where he will detail his Lictor hunting

> A post on Monday moving us forward to the next part of the narrative. 

I'm happy to have it edited into MR's post, I'm just waiting on Noctus' permission first.

Don't worry about it. Montesa can keep to his quiet bitterness without causing unnecessary conflict between battle brothers. Now is not the time for such trivial bickering between Astartes. He gets why Tyber is doing it, he just doesn't see it the same way. 

Sorry. I don't mean to be difficult, I swear. :sweat:

Edited by Noctus Cornix

Fair enough. A couple quick questions for you, Mol, before I make my post

1. What's the status on the 'Glory Be'? She sustain much damage during the battle? Her void shields still working?

2. Just to clarify... the one addressing Montesa is the Eldar, correct?

3. Does the Xenocide have a teleportarium like the Voice of Thunder did? Probably not, but I figured I'd ask.

4. How far (at least in an estimate of VU's) are we from the Glory Be?

Edited by Noctus Cornix

On phone with limited access for at least the next few hours.

1: she was involved, did fight in the defence of Syndalla as Desiato agreed in the planning meetings. It is damaged - as damaged as any other ship - but its void shields are functional.

2: Yes, the Eldar addressed you by name.

3: No

4: I don't have that information to hand*. My first post was meant to intimate that Desiato will be out of weapons range before the Xenocide can power weapons. The Glory Be is surprisingly overpowered and fast for its size, and perhaps they might have been prepared to run.

*Which is to say you can make up anything you need to.

Edited by Commissar Molotov

Nah, that's entirely what I was able to gather from your post. I was just trying to exhaust my options at the very least in trying to see what we're capable of doing to stop the Glory Be from warp transiting out of system. Can't blame me for trying. :D

Is there a susceptible mind in the Glory Be's engine room?  Or is her Gellar Field up?

MR.

My psychic powers have a pretty decent range, but they don't measure in VU's. Sorry, buddy. :tongue.:

Too bad you can't pull a Vader and just need to see the poor sod to mess him up...

Is there a susceptible mind in the Glory Be's engine room?  Or is her Gellar Field up?

MR.

My psychic powers have a pretty decent range, but they don't measure in VU's. Sorry, buddy. :tongue.:

Too bad you can't pull a Vader and just need to see the poor sod to mess him up...

Gods, I wish.

MR.

Gods, I wish.

That might be your problem, praying to the false gods... maybe try directing your prayers to the God-Emperor? :biggrin.:

Edited by Steel Company