[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

@Steel, saw your body contortionist post - perhaps he draws the Roman way, pulling from the same side in reversed grip?

Just an idea.

EDIT: Mol, I am working something up.  Should have it in place shortly.

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

@ Mol -

Telepathy was the thing I've been specializing Montesa in. He knows short and long range telepathy, which allows him to send messages to other people, but not receive them in return. That being said, Mind Scan, which is a fairly uninvasive psychic power, has the option to be able to have proper telepathic communications with a single target on a 5 DoS faceoff. I would have assumed the Captain would be more than aware Montesa would never attempt to invade the mind of his Captain, even if he was able to, so I would have argued Diocles might've intentionally failed the test, making it easy for Montesa to create a link for them to communicate freely. But, if you don't want me using my Telepathy powers,I won't.

Looks like Vorr cut off any chance at subtlety... :P

Edited by Noctus Cornix

It would be interesting indeed to hear Vorr's thought process when confronted by news of such treachery!

Indeed, for all of you in balancing what you know of the man in front of you, compared to what you are being told. Think about the instinctual revulsion a Marine might have...

We are mining a rich seam here!

Mazer: we can do the reply up to Diocles' response?

It would be interesting indeed to hear Vorr's thought process when confronted by news of such treachery!

Indeed, for all of you in balancing what you know of the man in front of you, compared to what you are being told. Think about the instinctual revulsion a Marine might have...

We are mining a rich seam here!

Mazer: we can do the reply up to Diocles' response?

Oh god I'm so conflicted, want Vorr to react now or let Akkad respond first? Edited by Reyner

I can hear Vorr's thought processes...

Traitor!

But...it's Akkad...

Traitor!

But...it's Akkad...

Shut up brain, this Traitor goes up to eleven!

MR.

Pretty much! This is why Akkad still has a head!

Steel:

Regarding Placeholder #3, I'm not sure about Tyber openly demanding proof just after Diocles has firmly confirmed that the Librarian is telling the truth - it seems to convey that you don't trust Diocles or are defiant. I think either (1) Have Tyber express disbelief and shock rather than a refusal to believe, or (2) Have Tyber ask how the Captain came to know about the war.

Just a thought before I reply.

About to start filling my place holders, kids are watching the old Disney Robin Hood movie, so I've got about an hour to get them filled.

Place Holder #1 Filled:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/344357-dw-blackthorn-and-swordhand/?p=5664413

Place Holder #2 Filled:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/344357-dw-blackthorn-and-swordhand/?p=5664485

Place Holder #3 Filled:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/344357-dw-blackthorn-and-swordhand/?p=5664571

There, got them all done!

Edited by Steel Company