[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Watch Fortress is going to be confiscating his equipment and return it to the armoury. You guys don't get squat. :tongue.:

Perhaps requisition it as a relic like plasma gun 438 from the rites of battle book.

If I were playing a Tech Marine, I'd be screaming in binaric rage at such wasteful, unbridled sentimentality.... :facepalm:

"The Tyrant, Huron was a snake, who slithered into the throne at a time of great turmoil. The Lion on my shoulder stands for the old ways, worn in defiance of a usurper who banished me for it."

This hurts my heart to read. How dare you do my boy Lugft Huron dirty like this!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Watch Fortress is going to be confiscating his equipment and return it to the armoury. You guys don't get squat. :tongue.:

Just finished my xp spending. Time to fill in my placeholder

Which is why Tyber is going to be spending the xp to keep Harvest, and his word to the people of the world we saved.

Just finished my xp spending. Time to fill in my placeholder

Which is why Tyber is going to be spending the xp to keep Harvest, and his word to the people of the world we saved.

I was talking about Akkad's stuff, not yours. lol

This hurts my heart to read. How dare you do my boy Lugft Huron dirty like this!

In my head as I wrote that was this:

And it's all your fault for that thread you started with the Tyrant's Legion ;)

I think more characters need to die.  It creates a massive turmoil in the playerbase, not emotionally - they're all thieves! :D

MR.

In my head as I wrote that was this:

And it's all your fault for that thread you started with the Tyrant's Legion :wink:

I think more characters need to die.  It creates a massive turmoil in the playerbase, not emotionally - they're all thieves! :biggrin.:

MR.

Hey now! Tyber's returned everything 'cept for his arming sword as he's not sure he put down that Necron for good...

Returning Sonnet would require Tyber slaying the Star Phantom that put Akkad down.

It's not an artifact! It's a bolt pistol! It doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the Deathwatch! You don't get to just casually pass along priceless equipment of the Watch Fortress' armoury like it's some kind of open market! :furious:

fQpjBqV.png *screeches in binary*

I'm not actually mad. I'm just messing around :tongue.:

To be fair, it was never meant for probing his mind, more about asking questions. At least that is what Tyber had meant since he assumed Montesa has worked with the captain before this.

Ahhhh... In my defense, I blame Mol for that one when Montesa first started talking to the captain and Mol told me he would prefer I didn't try using psychic powers to get information from the captain. It would have never crossed my mind if he hadn't told me that. :P 

Seriously, what Librarian in their right mind would ever try mind probing their captain!? A soon to be dead one, I guess.

Edited by Noctus Cornix

No problem Noctus, Tyber has very little experience in dealing with Librarians, mostly limited to being in the library or having his mind assaulted by them as they probed the depths of it to make sure he was worthy of training. He really has no idea what Montesa can and cannot dom so he's not about to ask for something outside what he assumes he can do.

Was just trying to preempt any shenanigans, especially with timezones in the way and barrelling towards a hard deadline!

Awesome post Noctus, love your impressions of Parmenion. My canon is that he is the Phantoms' Chief Librarian.