[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Map is up - Lysimachus, you are free to declare actions again. I assume you will declare another Bolter Assault, in which case all players please be aware that you'll be needed for actions.

Note that in Round 2, all Orks may react to your shots. If you give me your rolls and what you hope to happen, I will resolve your actions as quickly as possible.

Yes, basically, although your Pen value would reduce the armour. The rules for vehicles are in Rites of Battle.

Edit: Looking at Achillion's sheet, Libra does something in the region of 1D10+20 Damage, Pen 8 anyway, so it'll make a great can opener..!

Edited by Commissar Molotov

Only in the sense that you need to stay in 30m Support Range yourself, otherwise you immediately drop out to Solo Mode. But looking at the map, and with Achillion having moved to beside the generator, you'll definitely still be in SR.

Wrathful Descent should activate with Bolter Assault, as it is a Charge Move (I think?) but remember that you can only attack with a Bolt Pistol as part of that Action. But that's not too bad, as once you're into combat you're able to use Swift Attack to hit twice when it gets to your regular Actions?

Only in the sense that you need to stay in 30m Support Range yourself, otherwise you immediately drop out to Solo Mode. But looking at the map, and with Achillion having moved to beside the generator, you'll definitely still be in SR.

Wrathful Descent should activate with Bolter Assault, as it is a Charge Move (I think?) but remember that you can only attack with a Bolt Pistol as part of that Action. But that's not too bad, as once you're into combat you're able to use Swift Attack to hit twice when it gets to your regular Actions?

I have Lightning Attack actually, and Wrathful Descent only activates on a successful melee attack, so I'll have to wait for my turn.