Showcase: Imperial Knights and Chaos Knights

Grotsmasha

Melty Knight is cool.

Thanks!

Very nice, Gederas! Be prepared to melt loyalist Knights left and right with that guy.

Thank you. And I'm planning on it. And I plan on Brandherz having quite a lot of kills on a lot of things, not just Loyalist Knights ;)

Edited by Gederas

The first Knight of House Vernich walks. Cor Ignis, known as "Brandherz" to House Vernich, known as Fireheart in Low Gothic:

Ok5dxpQ.jpg

The Knight looks great, but I'm surprised there's no coat-of-arms on its tilting plate (the small shield before its right shoulder). How will Brandherz's allies and enemies know which Knightly House he serves?

The first Knight of House Vernich walks. Cor Ignis, known as "Brandherz" to House Vernich, known as Fireheart in Low Gothic:

The Knight looks great, but I'm surprised there's no coat-of-arms on its tilting plate (the small shield before its right shoulder). How will Brandherz's allies and enemies know which Knightly House he serves?

There's no house crest because I'm still working on the design for it :lol:

The design I want is not one I'm sure I'll be able to freehand consistently, so I'm working on making it into a design that can be done as a transfer.

• 4 months later...

Seeing how I just prepared a showcase post for the Renegade Knights showcase, I figured I might as well:

First up, my original Renegade Knight, converted pretty soon after the Imperial Knight kit was first released. Gilgamesh, the Warrior King:

chaos-knight-gilgamesh-the-warrior-king-

The model comes with a completely modeled interior and its own pilot, Knight Baron Augustus Melchiah Harrowthorne:

More recently, I have been working on two Armigers...errr "War Dogs" to accompany the Baron:

"The Hound", finished for last year's ETL event:

renegade-armiger-bc.jpg

And "the Huntress", hopefully to be painted during this year's ETL:

the-huntress-etl-before-1.jpg

the-huntress-etl-before-3.jpg

There are even two "Chibi-version" of Gilgamesh, one entirely kitbashed and one converted from an Adeptus Titanicus Knight model:

chibi-knights.jpg

And the Chibi-version has a cockpit too, of course :wink:

chibi-gilgamesh-version-2-9.jpg

Heck, to round things out, let's throw in my (earlier) Dreadknight conversion as well, seeing how it's Armiger sized and would probably work best as an Armiger(War Dog counts-as, too:

wargrinder-renegade-knight-renegade-armi

6 Knights/2000 point army painted in 12 days:

[GLORIOUSNESS REDACTED]

Oh hey. You're the one who painted the Castigator that inspired my Dark Angels allied Knight Household's colours. Cool.

• 8 months later...

Some great looking models in this thread. I just finished a commission for four Armigers that needed to match an existing scheme. The knight was for reference and the rest I figured out since I didn't have a recipe for the colors. These were a ton of fun to build, magnetize, and paint.

Hidden Content

bTxHn9wh.jpg

UQKCGGoh.jpg

MXqniISh.jpg

wW56bTSh.jpg

5EpQHFFh.jpg

6bd5SgVh.jpg

P5qvZXYh.jpg

uaWkIN2h.jpg

hH1w5eFh.jpg

BgUdk6Eh.jpg

I agree with The Warrior Hunter. Some amazing knights and conversions. As its lockdown and I have a spare moment, I thought I would share my Chaos knights I did last year. Loads of fun to do and new skills learnt.

Hidden Content
med_gallery_141590_15405_270141.jpgmed_gallery_141590_15405_299427.jpgmed_gallery_141590_15405_166361.jpgmed_gallery_141590_15405_10634.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...