It's been a long time...

Captain Semper

Well, my Iron Hands are Heresy era... although they are using 8th ed rules and my Dark Angels are Primaris.  I could always do Lamenters too... although I would ideally like to finish more than one squad and painting yellow and checkers don't help with that! :teehee:

The hardest part is deciding on which faction to join... Iron Hands, Dark Angels, or Renegades and Heretics...

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?

Look, I've told you before to tune your auditory implant away from the civilian vox frequencies if you don't like the local stations.

AWW YISS
THE HYPE IS REAL :woot:

I mean I'll probably only paint like two or three guys, but that is still a lot more than I've painted in the last year, sooooo...

In all the years I've been here, I've never once participated in this event. I've just never been into the model side of the hobby.

My how things change.

You shall not enter this arena alone, brother. :happy.:

I might even go crazy and paint a Captain or two from Chapters that aren't mine, just to take a break from all that white...

But either way, the White Hawks will once again fly for the ETL! :biggrin.:

There's only one faction worth vowing for, and that my friends is the Liber! Librarium Ascendens!

I believe the rallying cry you are looking for is "Go Liber!" :wink:

Admittedly I like your one too, but this has the weight of tradition behind it (and also makes us sound less like power-hungry psykers)

That said, "Liber Ascendens" does have a nice ring to it...

I believe the rallying cry you are looking for is "Go Liber!" :wink:

Admittedly I like your one too, but this has the weight of tradition behind it (and also makes us sound less like power-hungry psykers)

That said, "Liber Ascendens" does have a nice ring to it...

Ya know, Go Liber does have a nice solid message behind it, I can feel that. And you're right Liber Ascendens does work better, you can never be too careful with those librarian fellas or their pet cats! :D

Well, here’s me thinking the Liberites were awfully quiet this year...

GO LIBER!

Some of us are waiting for the event to start ;)

Well, here’s me thinking the Liberites were awfully quiet this year...

GO LIBER!

Planning doesn't make a lot of noise, generally speaking. :wink:

Unless you count all the frantic rummaging through the bits boxes and cries of "I'm sure I had another plasma pistol in here!" :laugh.:

Either way, I'm quite sure we'll be making as much noise as everyone else when the time comes. :thumbsup:

No it’s not, don’t worry. :D

The Liber has its own thing alongside the ETL and you can support your forum and work for the Liber too... I will let Ace or Olis or other Liberites explain better. :)

Where is Olis btw? Kind of miss him...

Where is Olis btw? Kind of miss him...

A little inactive, but he's been present lately. Perhaps the ETL will be another hook to drag him back in.

This may be the first time I've participated, but I know the way it works for Liberites is that it's the rules forum first, Liber second. In my heart of hearts however, it'll be the reverse.

Liber forever!

Let's get this party started, I have a pile of assembled Nurgle Daemons and I'm holding off on them for this.

Has said pile been glued together and had it's mold lines removed? :whistling:

Give me three weeks ... my FW stuff should be here in two and I need at least week to prep them :)

Archived