=][= E Tenebrae Lux VI =][=

Oh boy, I need this class to end so I can get my vow on.

My Orks may be new to these parts, but they are spoiling for a good fight.

I joined the forum just in time! So max 5 vows, but we can stagger announcing them and include multiple units per vow? I might slowly ramp up with the new Deathwatch Codex coming out.

Also, just thought, what hashtag are we using to post on the Warmongers group on Twitter? #ETL2018 seems free.

Got my pictures. Didn't realize I hadn't stripped the paint off the weirdboy yet (part of a huge lot of secondhand minis I picked up a few years ago), but thankfully Dettol took care of that error. Still have to finish my Blood Angels for my local event, but I can't wait to get back to painting greenskins.

Ohhhhh sooo mannny choices for which faction to join..........

Chaos?

Astra Militarum?

Space Marines?

Heresy Traitors?

Necrons?

Sooooo maaaannnyyyy choices.....So little time....

Does this absolutely have to go by points? Can I just say 2 squads of X, 3 tanks and an HQ ?

Yes to the first, No to the second question.... Without points, there's no score to be kept. :) Vowing in the ETL is a serious business, which deserves some calculations :) Besides, there's always someone in your forum willing to help you work out the exact points. :tu:

Chaos?

Astra Militarum?

Space Marines?

Heresy Traitors?

Necrons?

The answer is Necrons. We are the true rulers of this universe! Nothing can stop our conquest. We just need more tomb worlds to awaken....

I joined the forum just in time! So max 5 vows, but we can stagger announcing them and include multiple units per vow? I might slowly ramp up with the new Deathwatch Codex coming out.

Also, just thought, what hashtag are we using to post on the Warmongers group on Twitter? #ETL2018 seems free.

Yes, one Forum, 5 vows - no number of units limitation. You do have a 20,000pts limitation overall if that is a concern. Regarding the twitter thing - sorry I can't help...

So just to be sure, if I wanted to paint both my black templar and my tau I could vow one for the points and the other as out-of-competition vows? I need the motivation for both but I can't decide which I want to do

Yes, you are correct. Only one Forum may earn you points.

Does this absolutely have to go by points? Can I just say 2 squads of X, 3 tanks and an HQ ?

Absolutely. There is a competition and the score is based on points. If you do not have access to a relevant source you can always PM me and we'll work it out. :)

I have the entirety of the Dark Imperium Primaris clipped off sprues and in separate baggies waiting to be begun. Plus I have Aggressors, the Primaris chaplain and three reivers in boxes unopened. Those I'm not concerned with.

The oldMarines that i have though have all been primed, basecoated in Averland Sunset, and washed with Nuln oil. Is that too much for a vow? If it is, I'll just work on the Primaris.

Well, I might bring myself back to the fold......need a verdict first.

I understand that loyal knights and traitor knights are pretty much equal in points (5 difference iirc), so could we argue/houserule that Armigers (sure there are plenty around) could be vowed as traitor using an equal cost ?

Alternatively, could we vow a 'loyal' costed, but traitor aligned force under TLaD ?

No danger there. :D Seeing Biohazard's (yes, I lurk) and a few others around and I figure it might be an encouragement to vowing. Thanks Cpt. Semper.

Guess it's time to dig out some boxes, and dust off the paintbrushes......

Chaos?

Astra Militarum?

Space Marines?

Heresy Traitors?

Necrons?

Join the Silent King's legions and you shall not be disappointed....

I have the entirety of the Dark Imperium Primaris clipped off sprues and in separate baggies waiting to be begun. Plus I have Aggressors, the Primaris chaplain and three reivers in boxes unopened. Those I'm not concerned with.

The oldMarines that i have though have all been primed, basecoated in Averland Sunset, and washed with Nuln oil. Is that too much for a vow? If it is, I'll just work on the Primaris.

Up to basecoat is acceptable, as long as you'll be layering over the Nuln Oil, I expect that they'll be acceptable to vow. Side note, just noticed Captain Semper has "liked" your post, this is as good as a the seal of approval, :tu:

Archived