Apologies, brothers. All that time and I didn't make it. I'll wear my badge and seek redemption next year!

Sorry to hear that but it happens :sad.: Did you get any further work done on it post-ETL? I'll ask Astorath for the stasis option rather than his preferred method of sorting the DC on your behalf...

I got a great deal more done! I will post my progress as soon as I return home. Perhaps Astorath will have mercy...

Edit: My progress as of the deadline last night.

med_gallery_62495_11290_423292.jpg

Looking good all the same. They wont take too much longer to finish off :thumbsup:

Due to various circumstances I never actually finished my Astraeus, although it's further along than any other vehicle I've ever painted I think lol. As such I wear the Carceres Ira

WIP pic? :wink:

Next year I will have to fail my vow just so I can get a DC badge in my sig.

:ohmy.::ohmy.::ohmy.:

Don't even joke! We have a historic ETL defense next year after all!

Ye gods. Better start making models. Predator Annihilators are pretty point-dense, right?

EDIT: Who am I kidding, I don't have an Annihilator. I'd have to buy one when I already have a mound of plastic.

Ye gods. Better start making models. Predator Annihilators are pretty point-dense, right?

EDIT: Who am I kidding, I don't have an Annihilator. I'd have to buy one when I already have a mound of plastic.

I have been preparing to ETL defence and bought almost all the named characters and couple of librarians from ebay. Those should give plenty of points to start with.

• 1 month later...

Fairly obvious at this point, but I failed to meet this target badly (and still haven't). I wont bore you with details, but work and real life has stopped all hobby for the last 4 months or so, and will continue to do so.

I'll update my profile with DC badge and wear with pride / uncontrollable rage.

Congratulations to all who completed, and I willing submit myself to Lemerates charge.

SM1981

Fairly obvious at this point, but I failed to meet this target badly (and still haven't). I wont bore you with details, but work and real life has stopped all hobby for the last 4 months or so, and will continue to do so.

I'll update my profile with DC badge and wear with pride / uncontrollable rage.

Congratulations to all who completed, and I willing submit myself to Lemerates charge.

SM1981

It happens, but at least Astorath felt you needed to go into stasis rather than the alternative! There will be more events this year for you to join in with and the RTS will return late 2019 should you wish to regain your honour one more time :)

Archived