Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

So far, I've also been very pleased with it. It arrives every four weeks, it's always all there and the value is excellent. I've also been selling off the Death Guard half to make some of my money back.

My only complaint would be the quality control on the pagination of the various articles. Sometimes when you peel it all apart to put it in the bundle, the numbering is just wrong.

It's really good, I must admit to having just the basic subscription, but the articles are good at introducing new people to 40k and the articles for gaming and painting are building up quite nicely.

It's really good, I must admit to having just the basic subscription, but the articles are good at introducing new people to 40k and the articles for gaming and painting are building up quite nicely.

You do not have to admit to anything, right now the Premium subscription has absolutely no merits at all. I am just suborn and hope still lingers.

The way they are expanding I do not doubt it. It will be interesting how they all differ from country to country because of different laws. The Spanish one had a full listing, maybe due to a law that they must show everything?

I have talked to my local hobby shop and they said they would get it in a few month. And there is a german homepage where you cansubscribe allready.

https://warhammer40000conquest.de/

I also saw some photos of the german conquest somewhere on the internet. Seemed to be legit...

Edited by Maschinenpriester

Guest MistaGav
I picked one up this morning but I got there super early. I don't actually need him but he'll slot into my deathwatch army or serve as a conversion piece. At this point I'm more excited by the terrain pieces than the models, bring on next week's issue!

There's usually two in the box when you buy them, some people keep saying it is split over two issues but the leaks mention nothing of a second conduit issue.