Kadeth's Handmaidens - Dr. Ruminahui's slaaneshi host

I did note that the box artwork has some of the wrong bits used (Shalaxi's front belt bit on the normal keeper), I needed to review the kit properly to understand what was going where but if even GW gets it wrong... :tongue.: Fortunately nothing is really set to one or the other further than the spear but even then it doesn't really matter. I've seen several others leave the robe off and it's part of why the kit is so nice that you can mix and match so easily.

I also get why you'd want to leave it off for practical reasons as it will make the model a bit more hassle to transport. Also it's a fair bit extra to paint :tongue.: If (or when) I get a second I think I'll take the Shalaxi/magnetised route, so both will look quite different to each other :smile.:

Syll'Esske. I've typed it enough that Google suggests it once I get to the first 'l'.

I also left the last layer of robe-thing off of my KoS, I'm not sure what they were thinking with that but the model just looks better without it.

Not sure why you bring up Syll'Eske - that's the dynamic duo - you can see my painted version earlier in the thread.

I was responding to an exchange at the bottom of page two and somehow missed that I wasn't on the last page of the thread. It would have made sense in the proper context.

Edited by TheNewman

Okay, finished basing (for now - I might patch some bits that are a bit bare) and painting all the options for my Keeper of Secrets:

First, the Shalaxi variants:

yeJdd27.jpg

F0GuDw9.jpg

Next the pony-tailed head with the knife and the whip:

ImgxGEz.jpg

xPbMlQ7.jpg

Last, the cow head with the claws:

4XOFLO7.jpg

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

Thanks, PC and WF. :)  And yeah, the cow head is growing on me - my favorite head would be the ponytailed one, but I don't like how on the model it is looking down, meaning that you have to look at it from below to see the face.

• 1 year later...

wow this daemonette collection is amazing :D

I just love how everyone's daemonettes and slaaneshi daemons look unique in their own way.

im def gonna try out that dark elf conversion into daemonettes. I had some

but I sadly threw them away :P I usually go for rakarth flesh and

white skin tone, with black clothes/armor, with small slaanesh

symbols on it, giving it that pale and slightly subcultural vibe.

Thanks!  I'm glad you like them.  I too like how everyone's are different - you should check out Warrior Fish's, which are very good and also very different from both mine and the GW paint schemes.

I look forward to seeing yours when you paint them up - be sure to post them.

• 2 weeks later...