Today in Titanicus I...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So this happened...

ALPHA HAB TOWER TURNED TECH SHANTY

This Alpha Hab Tower turned Tech Shanty is designed for 6mm / 8mm games such as Adeptus Titanicus, Epic, or Battletech in mind. This kit includes two versions of the same structure (one with commercial signs that are flat, the other one with three dimensional signs) and a simple balcony. Note that the balcony used is compatible with the Alpha Hab Tower and Alpha Hab Loft kits.

Dimensions (including signs etc that stick out): 75mm wide x 66.92mm deep x 108.55mm tall.

Please do no share or sell these files (including prints and remixes) without my written permission.

KvKN6P6.jpg
xKXgbiw.jpg
z7nyvf5.jpg

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/alpha-hab-tower-turned-tech-shanty

• 3 weeks later...

Two new releases!

Robert's Breaded Meats!
robert10.jpg
robert11.jpg

Designed for 6mm/8mm gaming in mind. Compatible with games such as Adeptus Titanicus or Battletech.

The 'Smallscale Container Market - Interplanetary Express' kit includes the following items:
1) Container based stand
2) Waiter
3) 2 clients
4) 2 scavenger scrapbots
5) 4 tables

Please do not share or sell these files (including prints and remixes) without my written permission.

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/smallscale-container-market-robert-s-breaded-meats

And a freebie!

TYPE ALPHA SHIPPING CONTAINER
type_a10.jpg

Designed for smallscale games such as Adeptus Titanicus, Battletech, or Dropzone Commander in mind.

Kit contains a single Type Alpha Shipping Container, its dimensions are 11mm wide x 19.75mm deep x 13.5mm tall. Note that the model is hollowed out.

Please do not share or sell these files (including prints and remixes) without my written permission.

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/type-alpha-shipping-container

• 4 weeks later...

I was going to order the LI starter box today, but it seems not to be available hereabouts yet. On that occasion, however, I've been wondering what the new warhound weapons might actually do. As far as I know, the repackaged titan boxes are supposed to contain terminals and cards for use in AT, is that right? But have we heard something more specific about the melta and missile launchers already? Of not, what would you reckon they might be like?

Another week, two new kits!

40MM ROUND BASES FOR 6MM/8MM MINIATURES - TECH SHANTY TEXTURE
4feBk8Z.jpg

Designed for various scifi 6mm / 8mm scaled tabletop wargames, these bases are perfect for mounting vehicles or small mechs.

Not counting the many details, these bases are about 2.25mm thick.

This kit contains the following parts:
- 10x 40mm diameter round bases
- 10x little detail bits to add on your bases

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/40mm-round-bases-for-6mm-8mm-miniatures-tech-shanty-texture

GATLING CANNONS (COMPATIBLE WITH THE AT18 CERASTUS KNIGHT)
EMqVymw.jpg

I've always wanted to see Adeptus Titanicus expand into some sort of weird grimdark version of Battletech. That means lots of new Titans, Knights, and weapons. These gatling cannons were designed to be compatible with the AT18 scaled Cerastus Knight.

This kit includes the following items:
1) Five different left arm gatling cannons
2) Five different right arm gatling cannons

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/gatling-cannons-compatible-with-the-at18-cerastus-knight

• 1 month later...

After getting my last reaver and 2 hounds based, this is my Legio tempestus! Just the Warmaster to make. After that, I think I want one possessed warlord with plasmas, then I have 1/2/3/4 of warmaster, warlord, reaver, warhounds. If I get anything more after that, it would be 2 additional reavers to field 5 at once. 

image.thumb.png.a7039e36ab5bc0221b8972806e3b692e.png

Thinking about what to do with the bargain warhounds ive scooped up from Epic. Im tempted to do a Legio Audax force as im a bit sick of Fuerans yellow and ive found a different way to paint skeletons i prefer (Plus ive already got 6 Fuerans Warhounds!) especially with plastic Dire wolves coming.

But then these are all new weapon loadouts... :D 

Well - not today, but yesterday I made progress on my long time languishing Warlord-Sinister:

bksXDak.jpg

However, I seem to be on a roll. Chassis is done, armour panels have been given the base colour, trim is all done, and details are getting done ever so slowly. Now I need to highlight the armour panels and figure out a suitable way of doing the witch runes down the side. 

I think I will be done with this some time early next week.

Cheers!

7 hours ago, Ming the Merciless said:

Plastic Dire Wolves have been announced?

Yar a looong time ago now back in the summer i think? But they are on the cover of the next Epic book so im hoping they are due soon! 

(Realised i can just search it...)

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/07/06/heresy-thursday-unleash-a-pack-of-dire-wolf-scout-titans-with-a-new-plastic-kit/

Damn, July last year! 

Yeah the delay to the LI release has really mucked things up. It was bad news for AT because all our stuff got taken off to be re-boxed, only for those boxes to be held up for months.

I'm curious to see the rules for the conversion beamer hound. I imagine it'll be somewhere between the warlord and warhound versions. I don't suppose it'll combine all that well with the bolters you get, as beamers are at their best outside of bolter range. But it will handle heat better than a warhound so it could still be an ok platform. I would love to see some other arm options for the dire wolf, though perhaps not before Reavers and Warbringers got some.

On 1/12/2024 at 6:27 PM, Sword Brother Adelard said:

I don't think we'll ever see arm options for Dire Wolves. Which is a shame, as Swarmer arms would rock.

Nothing that can't be designed and released by some third parties... :devil:

The issue with the Dire Wolf is that the arms also carry the mount for the shoulder panels. So a new weapon option would either have to have the whole arm, panels and weapon. Or, be like the Warbringer and effectively sold as something you have to choose to build from the outset. (At least that's how GW treats the Volcano Cannon. I know that out friends in the east sell their 'version' of the volcano with their own 'version' of the turntable...)

The resin dire wolf has holes for magnets in the arms. I magnetised mine in the (very possibly vain) hope of getting more guns in future.

I've decided not to use the neutron laser any more. I find that it becomes an entirely dice-based win or lose thing and that's not how I like to play. I've had games where it's done nothing and others where it's shut down far too much and kind of killed the game. I guess in theory other stuff can behave that way but the dire wolf does most of all.

It's not my favourite model either if I'm honest. It's not terrible but there are others I'd much prefer to field.