Discussion on the new C:SM & Possible BT supplement

I mean, we knew this was the case when we saw som leaks from the IF supplement, about a month ago now?

Seeing the character point cost list, which just had IF characters as well as Pedro, was irrefutable proof we weren't gonna be in it.

We are starting to get to the point where they're gonna have to acknowledge it now though.

I mean, we knew this was the case when we saw som leaks from the IF supplement, about a month ago now?

Seeing the character point cost list, which just had IF characters as well as Pedro, was irrefutable proof we weren't gonna be in it.

We are starting to get to the point where they're gonna have to acknowledge it now though.

I wonder if post pre-order, when it is utterly undeniable that we're not in the supplement, we'll see our first teaser of the second PA book.

Another rumour dude on the french forum, that shared the holiday season battleboxes, says BT vs orks box rumour is still going:

"You should know that for my part, I have a source for the box BT / Ors even if I have for the moment more confidence in the information of @Kikasstou .

I'm waiting for Volume 2 to be fixed ;)"

Poor translation*

Edited by Sete

I was hoping for whc to aknowledge US to be missing and say something about where we will be. But they didnt. So well have to wait for Spiel essen next week I guess

Another quick heads up from the French source:

PA2 he is sure its BT vs Chaos, but he does not know if there are any box sets for PA2 and PA3 (BA vs nids) However he is sure of SW vs Orks for PA4 will have a box.

If anything we might have a reworked char, if I understood it correctly. (Emperor champion I assume)

kikasstou or the new guy?

Kikasstou.

"The forthcoming PA volumes have been announced (BT vs Chaos, BA vs Nids, SW vs Ork). However no box has been planned for now (except SW vs Ork). It does not mean that there is none but just that we do not know anything yet. Better not to hope much level redesign out of a few characters."

Edited by Sete