Discussion on the new C:SM & Possible BT supplement

Or... a named Emperor's champion ?

Im starting to agree that its a name of an individual not a location.

Also the new AoS stuff will also drop. So my expectations were right.

But 3 box sets in close sucession, i dont see BT vs Chaos box set happening.

Edited by Sete

might be better if it's not to be a box, since the Eldar one was quite large and pricey, and contained quite a few older models as well as things for two sides. I know I'd only want it for any new BT specific things.

Of course, a box might also mean tthere's a larger chance for getting any new things at all, over not having a box, but we can't ever really know. Let's hope we get

something

EDIT: Also, this might be trying to read too much into a single sentence to try and create a narrative "The Faith of Talledus Will be Tested", it can both read as a single character, which could be Champion, but it might also be the name of a Shrine world, whose faith will be tested by a huge chaos invasion or similiar. I feel with the Champion or so, just fighting Chaos wouldn't be enough to "test his faith" ?

Edited by Reinhard

I'm betting on shrine world. It makes more sense all round really.

I really don't like the idea of a named Emperor's Champion. That's generally, not just in this context, it kind of destroys a part of what, to me, makes him such a great character in the game.

Edited by Brother Adelard

I'm betting on shrine world. It makes more sense all round really.

I really don't like the idea of a named Emperor's Champion. That's generally, not just in this context, it kind of destroys a part of what, to me, makes him such a great character in the game.

Agreed. Plus, if he were named it would be a distinct possibility that he wouldn't have an optional helmeted head.

It annoys me quite a bit that all of the wave 1 primaris characters/HQ's had a helmeted head option (even the librarian!), and then after Calgar none of them have helmeted options.

Edited by Mmmmm Napalm