Pyschic Awakening: Speculation

Triszin

I was doing some research in the Ad Mech codex last night and stumbled across this:

hti2Ttk.jpg

GW might have laid some threads for this early.

EDIT: Holy heck my phone only seems to make images as huge as possible. 

Edited by Fulkes

They've also said that "from the ashes, a Phoenix rises", so maybe we'll see new Phoenix Lords as well.

It could also be Fulgrim's return, right? Isn't phoenix imagery associated with him?

GW have way too many repeated names in 40k, hot damn.

Although in this case, both the Pheonix Lords and the Palatine Phoenix could potentially be involved. It's Eldar and Slaanesh, after all.

The pheonix shows an Eldar rune, so not Fulgrim.

I'm thinking more Ynnari plot since they ressurect characters all the time. Well that or we're killing and reviving a Pheonix Lord like they do in the lore.

As others have mentioned, Jain Zar is now with the Ynnari, and the Ynnari are trying to resurrect Ynnead and defeat Slaanesh. "From the ashes, a Phoenix rises", Phoenix Lords, God of the Dead... There's plenty of space for clever wordplay in there.

It's also about time GW do something with the Ynnari. They basically created an entirely new Eldar faction (even if it's made of existing units) that has Eldrad, Yriel, Lelith, and a whole bunch of Phoenix Lords in it, as well as their own Avatar, and they've done nothing with them besides a White Dwarf Index since the Gathering Storm. I doubt the only purpose for their existence was waking up Guilliman, they could have done that with Cawl by himself if they wanted to, so they must have something planned for them... right?

As far as I'm concerned they're still looking for one of the Crone Swords, so maybe this is the time to delve into that narrative? Oh an by the way, if I'm not mistaken, Lelith is actively looking for Lucius to try and capture him and get him to Commorragh, so if that duel never sees the light of day, I'll be rather sad.

Edited by DeadFingers

This whole thing kind of bothers me. There is too much going on. We aren't even done with the 13th Black Crusade. Now we have a new event that "dwarfs the 13th Black Crusade"... Really?

So many story lines still left hanging and we are starting something 'galxay spanning'... I mean I guess they could finish or absorb some unfinished plots into this new meta-plot.

And 'billions' of Skittarii? Holy hell.

Angron & khorne campaign

They summon angron on armegeddon beating back grey knights and imperial forces.

Imperium try to, unsuccessfully, retake the planet.

Black templar crusade fleets arrive on armegeddon, at the same time, same campaign, beast ghaz and skar Boyz do

Beast ghaz beats angron and khorne off the planet.

The steal the planet back and move it.

Templars are still on world and fight on, trying to cut the head off the beast.

(Setting up the last wall protocol should the Templar forces fail)

With more deamon primarchs back, and primarch tiered xenos appearing another brother/s have to return to save the imperium as g man is overwhelmed.

Russ, lion/corax

Edited by Triszin

Rumour is Primaris Ragnar vs Ghazghull (according to kikassou on the French warhammer forum) BT might get a box (wake the dead style, no Special chars).

Although Kirioth as a somewhat different rumour. 

Edited by Sete

Rumour is Primaris Ragnar vs Ghazghull (according to kikassou on the French warhammer forum) BT might get a box (wake the dead style, no Special chars).

Although Kirioth as a somewhat different rumour.

Rumors tend to merge releases.

I say we look at it and then say it's really.

3 kits

1. Beast ghaz ( 1 armiger/redemptor sized model)

2. Ragnar and his two wolves

3. "Forgebane" style kit. ( Skar Boyz, kans, mega boss (new plastic mega boss). Primaris stuffs. A new leuitenent.

Rumour is Primaris Ragnar vs Ghazghull (according to kikassou on the French warhammer forum) BT might get a box (wake the dead style, no Special chars).

Although Kirioth as a somewhat different rumour.

Rumors tend to merge releases.

I say we look at it and then say it's really.

3 kits

1. Beast ghaz ( 1 armiger/redemptor sized model)

2. Ragnar and his two wolves

3. "Forgebane" style kit. ( Skar Boyz, kans, mega boss (new plastic mega boss). Primaris stuffs. A new leuitenent.

I know I shouldn't complain but I wish they would for once sell the Primaris SW unique models/characters seperately. However I also feel like BT vs Orks would be more fitting... Oh well maybe ghaz will give the SW's a good smacking around and cause some lose hope in the imperium.

Coming back with some more deep diving into the code, huge thanks to my close Magos friend whose an expert at this, by looking at the code behind the page, we can say that there are going to be at least 4 locations in that map, one we already know, the other 3 are more or less going to be in these areas and in this order:

unknown.png

Number 1 is this:

unknown.png

Number 2 is this:

unknown.png

Which after checking the larger map, is the area south of the eye of terror and we guess is that the Chaos marine I have shown you before is going to be the background character for it, so it might be Chaos related, the problem is the icons are not exactly centered in the map, so it could be anywhere in that area.

Now the 3rd and last image found in the files is on the other side of the Rift:

unknown.png

And the 4th location is this:

unknown.png

The third one is the most interesting for me, because if you see the red outline that is slightly to the right of the center... that's where Baal is :smile.:

unknown.png

Will be back with more if we find anything :biggrin.:
Edited by LordValrak