Rhavien's Sons of Sanguinius

Rhavien
Go to solution Solved by Rhavien,

Where can i find the file for those shields? =D

Nice paint job. =)

Sent you an pm. Don't know how B&C handles such things. If it's no problem and others want to know too, just let me know.

ditto ... I'm pretty sure BC doesnt mind sharing resources like bit stores considering what I see in the News and Rumors sub-forum all the time.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4101652

Here you go. Although I removed some of the cables on the back of the shield to be able to place the handle in the middle of it. It's easy to disassemble with mesh mixer, or just scrape em off.

And thanks for all the nice words guys! Keeps me motivated even though life doesn't leave much time right now.

• 8 months later...

Greetings brethren. Shockingly my last update was a long time ago! It wasn't because I didn't do anything, but family and a new job kept my busy mostly. Also I was to lazy to start up my laptop after working the whole day on a computer to upload pictures and post them here. I need to sort our some image space where I can easily upload pictures from my phone and hotlink them here. 

So here we go. My latest addition to the wild, red and bloodfrenzied gang.

He was a pleasure to paint, but I would rate this as an advanced kit. You have to paint him while he's still into pieces. Otherwise I would have gone nuts painting him.

IMG-20210525-203837.jpg

IMG-20210525-203922.jpg

Edited by Rhavien

Thanks Bjorn!

So I settled for an image hoster and did some trail uploads. Seems easy enough, let's see how look till something breaks :smile.:

Here is another one. The sergeant of my claw assault terminators. Rest of the unit still needs some attention, though. I kitbashed my doubles from the heroes 2 series with my leftover claws from the BA terminator box plus some old FW crux terminatus pads. Please ignore the white spot above his head. I already fixed it, but didn't take another picture.

IMG-20210308-145418.jpg

Exiting! I'm going to play a game tomorrow evening! A good friend of mine is going to come over and we will have a nice 1500 points game. Has been months now since I rolled some dice, so I limited myself to only use painted stuff. He isn't in competitive gaming either, so I don't need to max out. Just a nice beer and pretzel game.

Couldn't resist to take an army shot :)

IMG-20210601-155151.jpg

• 1 year later...

Well, some time has passed since my last update. There was a lot happening that kept me away from the hobby. My wife and I got a second daughter, we moved to a new house and had a lot of work to do before moving in. My regular work was also a lot of stress and there was this pandemic that kept everyone alarmed. I only managed to build and paint a single infantry model in the whole of 2022. But here we are now. Thanks to Jolemai pointing to the 12 month challenge I already finished a whole vehicle! And also thanks to Xenith I got the urge to muster my whole painted BA army and slap it into Battlescribe. Have to say I'm a bit shocked, that I didn't manage to complete more blood angels in two and a half decades collecting them. On the other hand I didn't got out all the ancient stuff I've stored somewhere. I moved quite a lot in the last years and honestly I don't know exactly where it is! So here they are. 

Battlescribe says it's 5131 points total. 

IMG_20230126_110846.jpg

IMG_20230126_110906.jpg

IMG_20230126_110813.jpg

• 3 weeks later...