Codex Predictions + Hopes

WARMASTER_

I am pretty sure there will be no news for DA saturday

We’ll probably get it Sunday, as it should be for pre order next Saturday
DG preorder is too near

They had it last Saturday 16th of January

According to what States by GW (one Codex per month) my guess is that DA preorder will be 13th of February

And i mean no new for DA cause we Will not have any new kit and according to the leaks of the Munitorum Field Manual we don't have any new unit that justify that silly primaris reboxes SW and BA had

We will have only the Strikemaster that you can build with the DW kit (one box of DWT let you build now a full DW command of 2 Strikemasters, 1 Ancient, 1 Champion, 1 Apothecary)

Edited by Master Sheol

We don’t have specific kits but we’ll see the rest of the missing units release with the codex so I’m more then happy with that, and as there’s 5 units to drop I can see them dropping in both of the feb releases 6th and 20th

Not having a new specific kit (we still don't have primaris Int-Chaps) only because GW still have to release 5 kits announced month ago is really annoying

Yes, two kits are RW and DW complaint (BGV and StormSpeeders) but they are also not so great too (BGV don't fit DW so well IMHO and SS having 10 wounds are subpar compared to RW LS and LSV IMHO)

We don’t have specific kits but we’ll see the rest of the missing units release with the codex so I’m more then happy with that, and as there’s 5 units to drop I can see them dropping in both of the feb releases 6th and 20th

Not having a new specific kit (we still don't have primaris Int-Chaps) only because GW still have to release 5 kits announced month ago is really annoying

Yes, two kits are RW and DW complaint (BGV and StormSpeeders) but they are also not so great too (BGV don't fit DW so well IMHO and SS having 10 wounds are subpar compared to RW LS and LSV IMHO)

No one has had a chapter specific kit so it’s really not surprising is it?

I sorry but BGV are perfect for Dark Angels they’re literally robed sword wielding knights. You don’t have to put them into the Deathwing it’s just an option

Also outriders are a beast of a unit so we really can’t complain we did great out of this wave of releases

Primaris interrogator chaplains aren’t not coming because of CV19 or the fact we’re late seeing a few kits, These things are made years in advance, We won’t see true chapter specific units until the full range has enough weight of kits it would be silly if GW to do other wise as regards to sales, why make a kit of DA players will buy when you can make a kit for everyone?

Edited by BladeOfVengeance

They said Ravenwing will be faster and deadlier than before. 

Something like a pregame redeployment passive for a pure RW detachment would be sick. I cant wait to see what happens.

They also said that the Lord of Virulence would specifically aid Daemon Engines and he does no such thing. I don't know if there is fantastic communication between Game Developers and their media wing. Perhaps not. I doubt they lie, just found that they don't always know what they are talking about on Warhammer-Community. It's a lot of sales pitches and positive propaganda, not everything looks the same in daylight.

Bottom line, I would be cautious unless they leak actual rules and data sheets. I doubt the media guys have even seen the rules, but they have probably been given a basic description (which for some reason made them write an article where they heralded the Lord of Virulence as the new Daemon Engine buff HQ). So some salt is needed.

Good luck though !

I sorry but BGV are perfect for Dark Angels they’re literally robed sword wielding knights. You don’t have to put them into the Deathwing it’s just an option

Also outriders are a beast of a unit so we really can’t complain we did great out of this wave of releases

Primaris interrogator chaplains aren’t not coming because of CV19 or the fact we’re late seeing a few kits, These things are made years in advance, We won’t see true chapter specific units until the full range has enough weight of kits it would be silly if GW to do other wise as regards to sales, why make a kit of DA players will buy when you can make a kit for everyone?

In DA BGV are  DW... They have the DW keyword on their datasheet...

They are not Greenwing or RW

I know that before making specific kits kits they want to do the full range of primaris but they are frankly amking too much primaris units year after year and at this rate i will see the first DA primaris kits when my children will go to College and i don't have kids :D

But we are DA not another legion to be real unforgiven a chapter needs Int-Chap and until then the ultima founding chapters are secdond rate successors cause they cannot interrogate the fallen

Edited by Master Sheol

In DA BGV are DW... They have the DW keyword on their datasheet...

They are not Greenwing or RW

I know that before making specific kits kits they want to do the full range of primaris but they are frankly amking too much primaris units year after year and at this rate i will see the first DA primaris kits when my children will go to College and i don't have kids :D

But we are DA not another legion to be real unforgiven a chapter needs Int-Chap and until then the ultima founding chapters are secdond rate successors cause they cannot interrogate the fallen

My point was less game related and more they fit perfectly in aesthetics to DA, but hey just paint them green a they’re now “Greenwing” no one will care and if you don’t like the lore changes then it’s an easy fix

I can’t tell if you mean lore wise or model wise?? Lore wise all fallen are returned to the rock for interrogation anyway so they could still get it done. But as now the Ultima founding chapters have been brought into the inner circle there will more than likely be Primaris Interrogator Chaplains within the ranks...model wise just convert one from a Primaris one? Everyone has with smash captains and no one complains

If they do it the way Space Wolves sort of were shown, the Ultima founding chapters will end up in training and have firstborn Interrogator-Chaplains.

They basically busted open that Ultima founding might stay Primaris-only in the SW supplement with the Wolfspear, who were 'provided reinforcements from Fenris' with no specificity as to whether those were all Primaris or not, leaving the reasonable interpretation that the Wolfspear chapter has firstborn now in its ranks.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

They did rebox the Deathwing command squad kit this edition. Saw some at my local store, so it was something I noticed.

I don't know if it comes with a new decal sheet or not.

They did finally take down our 8E codex for sale on the website though, even though it has been invalid for many months.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

As well, they put up the notice for the BGV preorder showcasing the DW ones.... with a cute, bone painted repulsor executioner. I don't remember any mention of executiones being able to become DW, what gives?

The new Munitorium Field Manual has points prices for upgrading a captain, lieutenant, Dreadnought, Land Raider, Repulsor, Stormraven, and other transports to Deathwing. We don’t know what the upgrades do yet—need the codex for that—but it seems like the idea is that the Deathwing have a complement of Land Raiders and Repulsor Executioners for transporting Terminators and Bladeguard Veterans.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/faqs/#warhammer-40000

As well, they put up the notice for the BGV preorder showcasing the DW ones.... with a cute, bone painted repulsor executioner. I don't remember any mention of executiones being able to become DW, what gives?

The new Munitorium Field Manual has points prices for upgrading a captain, lieutenant, Dreadnought, Land Raider, Repulsor, Stormraven, and other transports to Deathwing. We don’t know what the upgrades do yet—need the codex for that—but it seems like the idea is that the Deathwing have a complement of Land Raiders and Repulsor Executioners for transporting Terminators and Bladeguard Veterans.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/faqs/#warhammer-40000

Yes but repulsor and repulsor executioner are different tanks