=] 12 Months of Hobby Challenge 2021 [=

Grotsmasha

March

I, Reclusiarch Jolemai , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of March pledge to complete 1x Contemptor Dreandought, 1x Dreadnought, 5x Scouts, 1x Tactical Marine by month's end.

gallery_62972_9848_16011.jpeg

To do:

• Contemptor: Finish magnetisation on wargear options, paint to completion, paint base
  • Dreadnought: Finish magnetisation on wargear options, paint to completion
  • Infantry: Paint base, any touch ups.

I, Focslain , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of March pledge to complete 1x Knight Preceptor and 1x Moriax by month's end.

Might as well get these two done. I'll post the starter pictures tomorrow. Have to did these out.

20210304 215149[1]

20210304 215214[1]

Edit: Added pictures, I have to rebuild the thunderfist for the preceptor so he can hold the sword properly. The one I had was a mag swappable thunderfist/chainsword I built prior to getting the large blade. That will go to the paladin I still need to build for the main house.
Edited by Focslain

March bonus complete

The Champion, Spike, is finished (and, unfortunately, will have to make do with over exposed and slightly washed out pictures).

gallery_45765_14340_170182.png

gallery_45765_14340_475686.png

gallery_45765_14340_153336.png

My back's killing me so that'll be it for now. :sweat:

3/9 done!

That is one amazing model and the colours are really cyberpunk! I really like the way you painted the grey/black parts of her attire. Nice texture

Thank you, Jaipii! High praise indeed coming from someone with your skill with a paintbrush. :)

I, Cleon, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of  March pledge to complete a full 10 man Blood Angels Tactical squad. by month's end.

Tacsquad

Of course I have to get some jumpy Deathwach and Blackstone heroes who have been lingering through this month done off the table first...

Is it random o'clock already?

Roll those dice, Grot!

TPS: Agents of the Imperium, or Heresy Blood Angels

Grotsmasha: Blood Angel Successor, or Adeptus Custodes.

Hard one, as I already painted my Inquisitors, Assassins and Rogue Traders. Luckily, these ladies of the quiet sort still fit the bill. I, TPS, vow to paint them by month's end.

ISH5439.jpg

With all this #MarchforMacragge business going on I thought I'd get in on the act...

I, Givemead, accept the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge and vow to paint by months end Fabius Bile and surgeon acolyte (and Brother Nathaniel (deceased) of the Ultramarines legion) for the glory of Fabius Bile himself and the Chaos Faction, but mainly Fabius.  Actually, really just Fabius :wink:

Rod1jYc.jpg?1

Could I change part of my vow by any chance? If I can Ill swap out one of the Legion of the Damned for a Squat Living Ancestor and Ill swap the Chaos Spawn for 2 Squat Bikes. Tbh Im not motivated to paint the Spawn at all and I have been painting marines since 1991 and I am in no rush to paint any more :lol

Hey @Grotsmasha can I get a random roll for my march vow... kinda inbetween projects...Cheers

A 1 and a 4, Deathwatch or Craftworld Eldar / Harlequins

Could I change part of my vow by any chance? If I can Ill swap out one of the Legion of the Damned for a Squat Living Ancestor and Ill swap the Chaos Spawn for 2 Squat Bikes. Tbh Im not motivated to paint the Spawn at all and I have been painting marines since 1991 and I am in no rush to paint any more :laugh.:

:tu:

Could I change part of my vow by any chance? If I can Ill swap out one of the Legion of the Damned for a Squat Living Ancestor and Ill swap the Chaos Spawn for 2 Squat Bikes. Tbh Im not motivated to paint the Spawn at all and I have been painting marines since 1991 and I am in no rush to paint any more :laugh.:

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::biggrin.:

Edited by Slave to Darkness

Done the Living Ancestor and the Bikes... Its amazing what you can achieve in a hour or so when you run out of tobacco and have to focus on something before you eat the sofa.

med_gallery_75911_16900_797042.jpg

I, Heraclite , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of march pledge to complete one Inceptor Sergeant by month's end, for the glory of the ultima founding.

9X5U3U8l.jpg

Then I don't know how to pledge my plogging allong vow, but here it is : I vow to paint these terrain elements (I totally forgot their names) by june!

oh96wdsl.jpg

Edited by Heraclite