=] 12 Months of Hobby Challenge 2021 [=

Grotsmasha

Got my Squat Warlord and one of his Hearthguard built. Still needs some greenstuff in places and Im gonna tweak the Warlords shield arm a bit but you get the basic idea.

Warlord Wrex Somethingnorseson and his best friend Grunt Sonofnorsestuff, and a cheeky photobomb by Random Dwarfson.

med_gallery_75911_16900_443720.jpg

++EDIT++

Other three Hearthguard done.

med_gallery_75911_16900_493786.jpg

Edited by Slave to Darkness

Trajann Valoris completed! Fairly happy with him, the "freehanding" on his back is something I never envisioned I could do passably. His white cloak/robes presented it's own problems between the purity of the white, apothecary white contrast and the other colours going into it. Overall, happy with the white, however further improvement in the form of artificial lighting can be done (on the gold bits of his armor). Pelt on his shoulder was my first attempt at drybrushing, not happy with it, but it adds a bit of flavour so I kept it. Had a moment of inspiration and decided to 'ardcoat the cloak so it gives it a sheen. 

DeRDdNx.jpg
RLy02WC.jpg
9uBXIRU.jpg
wByhYtR.jpg
MFJ780B.jpg
Edited by Skywrath

I, andes, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of February pledge to complete an Indomitus Primaris Captain by month's end.

Brothers, I declare my vow complete!

lPmqv2el.jpg

3AfEIAZl.jpg

Mighty fine looking bananananana marine you have there. 

Mighty fine looking bananananana marine you have there. 

Thanks, I have a bunch more! /rimshot

Im really not a fan of Primaris, but they do look good painted up as Imperial Fists. You have done a crackin job. 

Bit of a side-project, but after my trip to the my GW store, I noticed they had the rare OOP Ixion Hale model. So at that point, I had to pick him up, and with that Ixion Hale is complete! Very proud of how he turned out with the exception of the axe, also happy how the snow particles on his cloak/pauldron/railings convey the theme it's a blizzard outside the Imperial Palace. I'll probably use him as a Trajann in my games, because let's face it, he blows my previous submission out of the water. Without further ado, here he is!

h4PGUg7.jpg
BnK44uC.jpg
jwIhm21.jpg
B7vVQxY.jpg

EDIT: Posting the imgur link here, do the pictures on it look better than the ones on the forum? 
Edited by Skywrath

Little WIP on the Storm Lords. The half/half isn't as hard as I thought. I do need to do some touch up work on the divide but overall it wasn't bad.

20210214 123259[1]

Maybe I'll do some Howling Griffins later this year as a classic quarter chapter.