'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

Did the previous posts answer your question, Tro? You can indeed attack with pistol and axe!

Just need Brynjarr and Svelk's Actions and I can update through to end of Round 3... with the possible exception of letting newcomers act too...! :wink:

Edited by Lysimachus

Hmm, it's a good question... I think two weapon fighting says it has to be two weapons that can reasonably be held one handed, so nothing bigger than a bolter?

But I'm not sure about SAB with bolters/pistols...?

4 hours ago, Lysimachus said:

Did the previous posts answer your question, Tro? You can indeed attack with pistol and axe!

Just need Brynjarr and Svelk's Actions and I can update through to end of Round 3... with the possible exception of letting newcomers act too...! :wink:

It did, just been short on time to roll dice and write stuff

Edit: And the week is not looking kind either, if Lys/Mazer want to do rolls for me so as to not hold either game feel free, things will hopfuly be normal next week

Edited by Trokair

18 minutes ago, Lysimachus said:

Hmm, it's a good question... I think two weapon fighting says it has to be two weapons that can reasonably be held one handed, so nothing bigger than a bolter?

But I'm not sure about SAB with bolters/pistols...?

Sorry GM, I think that I should have asked this question in Desolation of Innocence. I had Storm Bolters on my mind.

1 hour ago, Trokair said:

Edit: And the week is not looking kind either, if Lys/Mazer want to do rolls for me so as to not hold either game feel free, things will hopfuly be normal next week

Done, and rolled pretty decently for ya, too! :facepalm: :laugh:

If you want to add any epic fluff to go along with it, feel free to stick a placeholder in until you've got time?

A.T. - 

Vesalius said that reinforcements were coming. Probably from off the map to the right, so could Odysseus just use his powers to Teleport the party to them? 

We've all looked at the map of the ship before combat so it is not like you don't know what is beyond the right map edge.

@Lysimachus as a friendly reminder (not just to you, but anyone using these devices), melta weapons double their penetration at short range (below half of listed range increment) and below. Considering Brynjarr is in melee combat with Red #1, he should be getting the full melta effect of Pen 24 vs AV14. It might be worth going back and double-checking our battle math for the previous round as well, as Brynjarr may have been unduly robbed of some extra wounds dealt. 

Exactly, 3, 4 and 5 all needed to get somewhere just outside of their normal move! Burst of Speed increases your Ag Bonus, and therefore all Movement rates so Termi's still get the benefit to regular Move and Charges, even though it doesn't affect their (non-existent) Run!

10 hours ago, Machine God said:

Vesalius said that reinforcements were coming. Probably from off the map to the right, so could Odysseus just use his powers to Teleport the party to them?

Teleport takes three full actions to charge up.

(and also Odysseus has burnt all of his fate points in the last couple of rounds to avoid perils of the warp from pushing all his smites so psychic powers are extra risky now)

Edited by A.T.

Just a note to say Green 6 is toast.

Also, I've PM'd Xin and Sobek to see if they'd like to join in for the end of the fight, so I'll wait for responses there before autopiloting their characters to the end of Round!

29 minutes ago, Machine God said:

Post updated:

As the terminators have just acted doesn't Draak have a full action to take again?  Feat of strength and double team that guy next to him?

(if you don't have multiple attacks and are confident of your strength a half action knockdown and half action single attack might work)

38 minutes ago, A.T. said:

As the terminators have just acted doesn't Draak have a full action to take again?  Feat of strength and double team that guy next to him?

(if you don't have multiple attacks and are confident of your strength a half action knockdown and half action single attack might work)

It's still Round 3, Draak has to wait for Round 4.