'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

Only he who is a prisoner seeks to escape. Orphiel holds the keys, and is unburdened by shame or guilt. :wink:

The situation has me pondering though. I had a whole post written, but I'm undecided.

*drums fingers*

Only have one Fate Point left. Decisions....

I think the last FP you spent was a Reroll to a Fel test to try and get on Narakiel's good side... which as you can now see, was NEVER going to happen! So I'm happy to say that you hadn't spent that one if you like?

26 minutes ago, Necronaut said:

Give 'em the min bullets, Odysseus (please for the love of the Emperor kill these SOBs)!

They get two saves each (willpower and either invulnerable or dodge) so i'm going to try and get them before they split up any more than they already are. If someone can lash of submission them first it would help, and then Odysseus can run off and get in the escape pod look for a battlecannon.

35 minutes ago, Machine God said:

Necronaut - Another abbreviation instead of a :cuss:

Mazer - you ticked the post, bad Mod

Eh?

EDIT: Ah, I get you now.  I didn't think that particular TLA was on the banned list.

I'll refamiliarise myself with the list and from now on enforce a draconian policy of repression.

EDIT 2:

Spoiler

To be clear - the reason I bobbed apples in the other thread wasn't because of the profanity - the board will auto-censor banned swearwords, the reason Necro could have been bumped was the fact that the censor can't filter *&^%$£%&* in place of the swearwords, and it constitutes a violation called a:

"Swear Filter Dodge."

And that is a no-no. (Mod Orange).

It results in a boot being firmly lodged in one's anus (an allowed word), whether you meant it or not. Hence swift warning.

Now, go back to being in awe of the GM, and how repressed I going to make you. :ph34r:

Edited by Mazer Rackham

1280px-Nuremberg_chronicles_-_Flagellant

My flesh is unworthy!

THWHAP!

Forgive me, God-Emperor!

THWHAP!

I will memorize the list of proscribed words, phrases and abreviations! 

THWHAP!

And then purge them from my memory!

THWHAP! 

I will not sully the good name of the board!

THWHAP! 

I will adhere to the TOS!

THWHAP!

I meant Terms of Service! Terms of Service! (Sobs)

THWHAP! THWHAP! THWHAP! (Flaggelation intensifies)

By the by, the next 4 characters, please do feel free to keep posting your Actions, the fight between Orphiel and Narakiel is supposed to be happening at the same time as the main fight.

35 minutes ago, Lysimachus said:

By the by, the next 4 characters, please do feel free to keep posting your Actions, the fight between Orphiel and Narakiel is supposed to be happening at the same time as the main fight.

Smite up for when Odysseus' action rolls around. If we don't change formation i'll pick a target from amongst the survivors of the next few actions.

And then i'm sure i'll feel the need to switch to the iron arm power before someone hits me in the face with a power fist :p  Odysseus is going to be eyeing up a combat shield in the near future.

Oops, sorry BC, missed your post while working out Odysseus' hits. Will edit.

Edit: And done!

Edited by Lysimachus

Mol explained it to me in Blackthorn once.

So, technically you roll Saves/Dodges/whatever after Hits, but before Damage is rolled.

So 2 successful Save rolls means that only 4 of the 6 Hits go through.

So I took the first 4 Hits as BC had rolled them.

Admittedly worked out well for Red 2, but no funny business involved! :tongue:

Edited by Lysimachus