'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

This of course brings us to a natural stopping point in the story. While Talek Varn's quest for dominion continues ever onwards, at this moment I don't currently have any further plans or ideas for future Episodes (...though never say never!)

Therefore, I would like to take the chance to again thank all the players who have been involved in this adventure from the beginning for their support and fantastic writing! When we started a bit over a year ago I had no idea what I was doing or if I could make it work, but with your help it has been an amazing experience! (For me anyway, I hope you have all enjoyed it too!)

Can we please all give a virtual round of applause to:

Ancient Sobek
A.T.
Beren
Black Cohort
Commissar Molotov
Machine God
Mazer Rackham
Necronaut
Trokair
Xin Ceithan

You've all been incredible and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you, and I look forward to continuing to do so in whatever other projects arise here in the rpg nook!

Edited by Lysimachus

On the heels of those fine words, can we all also give a big virtual round of applause to our now VETERAN GM for his baptism of fire here in these hallowed halls.

Thank you Lysimachus for an excellent and inventive game, a story well told and handsomely delivered with grace, patience and wit - and may many more laurels decorate your armoured brow.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Mazer Rackham

A very fine ending to this story arc and indeed, some well earned praise and thanks to Lysimachus as a GM in particular . GMIng is such a lot of work already, but I also think you did a wonderful work at evoking the theme and mood of your little corner of the galaxy.   Thank you! 

While I couldn’t / distribute as much I wanted to, I thoroughly enjoyed keeping up with the story and the interaction between the characters. Well done, brothers! 

5/5 - would plunder again :thanks:

It has been a great set of missions, but somehow I don't think the story of the iron gods is done.  Though perhaps the individual stories of many characters has moved beyond playable characters.   Maybe it is time for the first generation of those born as iron gods to show their quality?

On 8/1/2022 at 6:42 PM, Lysimachus said:

@BC/MG: Like I said, never say never... :laugh:

To Plunder The Stars Themselves, Episode IV, A New ?Hope?

Orchestral music and opening crawl about how Odysseus has run off with the ship on the way back to the Crag and flown it beyond the edges of the astronomican with using the ships ancient Prognosticator cogitators...
Pan to shot over a planet as the Pride of Kings flies past under fire chased by the entire combined fleetst of the Iron Gods and Dark Angels :p

Edited by A.T.
New Hope, not Revenge of the Sith...

1 hour ago, A.T. said:

To Plunder The Stars Themselves, Episode III, A New ?Hope?

Orchestral music and opening crawl about how Odysseus has run off with the ship on the way back to the Crag and flown it beyond the edges of the astronomican with using the ships ancient Prognosticator cogitators...
Pan to shot over a planet as the Pride of Kings flies past under fire chased by the entire combined fleetst of the Iron Gods and Dark Angels :p

Damn Psykers can't count. We've just done Episode III.

One of the Deeds I can take is Ritual Duel Fighter. For 300xp, I can get Swift Attack/Lighning Attack (for a Tactical!), and being a SW, I already get Counter-Attack.

It's a marriage made in bloodshed.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...