'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

Possibly, but I'd expect there ought to be some kind of penalty for trying to aim a handgun while hurtling through the air, and I like to play Svelk as being extremely conservative when it comes to ammunition.

He's an Assault Marine!

No penalty, but I respect the RPing and Svelk's focus. So if you decide not to Shoot, it will earn him a +10 on his Demo test to use one of his home made Bombs!

Edit: although bear in mind when working out your main Turn movement that the Immolator will also have a chance to move before you drop? You don't want to overshoot! :D

Edit edit: so we just need Decimus' and Vesalius' moves (which I guess you might not want to use anyway?) and bolt shots, then we can get back to regular Initiative order?

Edited by Lysimachus

Yep, I was just waiting for Decimus' action for the Bolter Assault, then I was going to post a new pic before regular Actions started?

As Sister E is already down, I will transfer the hit to the next nearest target of the same type, which is Sister F?

@MG: You don't need to do anything with AV and Pen, as the Repentia aren't wearing any armour. So for each Hit it's literally just your 1d10 (rolling 2 and keeping 1 due to Tearing) +12 minus her TB of 4.

@MG: You don't need to do anything with AV and Pen, as the Repentia aren't wearing any armour. So for each Hit it's literally just your 1d10 (rolling 2 and keeping 1 due to Tearing) +12 minus her TB of 4.

@Lysimachus - Thank you for reminding me about Tearing. I re-rolled and got a couple of 10's and added Righteous Fury Damage too.

Round 1 Summary cont:

[x] Vesalius: Bolter shot at SSA, Hits, Lots of Damage! Dodge already used, Shield of Faith... 28!!! No Wounds Suffered! (OOC: HOLY MOLY, I thought she was a goner for sure!!!)

The bolt is perfectly aimed and flies true. It seems certain that the Sororitas commander will fall. But even as the shell is about to hit home, the Sister Superior sways suddenly, her eyes flickering as if entering a trance. Her head moves only an inch to the left, but it is enough that the projectile somehow passes across her shoulder and explodes against the structure behind her. She blinks at the sound of the impact, then looks up with a mixture of anger and awestruck joy towards the sniper's position. She begins to sing, raising her bolt pistol, drawing the long power blade from her hip and rushing forward into the foe. Her troops respond with similar zeal and a storm of firepower.

[sNIP]

OOC: Sorry Necro, I wasn't expecting that! You've got to admit it was a properly cinematic moment though... :biggrin.:

[sNIP]

@GM: Properly cinematic or properly convenient? :tongue.:

(Joking!)

Edited by Necronaut