'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

Fair enough :D

Ok, edited the list above to show those changes, that gives you 86 total, 4 left over.

Tell you what, I'm feeling generous so I'll spot you the extra 1 Req and whoever is Sgt can have the Cartograph?

Speaking of which, any takers?

Ok, added my 2nd post for the arming phase. I took a scope for my bolter as my requisition. Not sure how many points that is, but that might leave some for someone else if they need.

Also, I volunteered my character to lead the group. Never done this before, but I will try my best.

Fantastic, we're moving on a bit! So, our final requisition looks like this:

Final Requisition (90)

Decimus:

Preysense Sight 10 (on heavy bolter, presumably?)

Chainsword 5

Kai:

Red Dot Laser Sight on Bolter 10

Cartograph 5

Orphiel:

Ceremonial Sword 3

Photon Flash Grenade 5

Odysseus:

Flamer 10

Svelk:

Melta Bomb (x2) 24

Vesalius:

Bulkhead Shears 17

Total: 89

NB. Ok, I've added Kai's request and lost that third mb to accommodate everything, but it looks quite reasonably balanced out between the players? I've moved the Shears to Vesalius to carry, simply because he's got space to carry it as well as his chainsword, hope that's cool with you Necronaut? (we could even fluff them as some kind of 'jaws of life' if you like :lol:)

I'll give it a few hours/half a day for anyone who wants to respond to Kai's offer to lead (or maybe judge him for his use of xenotech?) then I'll add the next update.

Love that! :lol:

Edit: I might want to swap out his chainsword for a chain blade attachment for his bolter of he's going to be hauling around the bulkhead shears.

That sounds fine to me, rules wise I don't think it needs to change but makes sense from a fluff viewpoint?

And you never know... EDIT: HUSH MY MOUTH :lol:

Well, if you want to have a Chainsword by the rules/cost, but call it an attachment for narrative, I can't see any reason to worry about it...

(Seems to me, if viewing from a purely gaming mechanic perspective, it would be a rare thing to use the chain either way when you've got the Shears available...?)

Anyway, whatever you prefer is cool.

I was giving it some more thought, and Vesalius might just leave the chainsword behind, which could free up add'l req for an additional krak grenade or 5x frag grenades, or something else that only costs 5 req. Any thoughts?

edit: possibly a clip of stalker rounds?

Edited by Necronaut