Ranulfs hobbying - Space Wolves and other stuff

• 6 months later...

Hey all, I'm back... I kind of lost access to my account after the renewal of the forum, when I had other stuff to do... but all of a sudden logging in actually does work again :D!
So I guess I'll update a bit in the coming weeks.The Redemptor has been finished for months now, for example. Happy to be back, see you soon :FA:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Crossposting from the SW forum again:

So, I finished four Skyclaws. Managed to drop one just before the photoshoot, so he misses from the pictures :D. And I kind of by accident also finished my new version of Björn. My ancient metal version just didn't want to stick together, so new plastic one it is... I'll probably turn the old one into a "statue", just as I did with old Ragnar, so he will still have some use... Feels good to have some SWs finished, it's been a while, like I said. They just need a quick spray with old varnish can now...
So here they are...

Skyclaw 1: 

0PHjcxr.jpeg

Skyclaw Packleader (probably)

TcPgJvo.jpg

Iz39wK6.jpg

Another one:

UFg9dEb.jpg

View of the jump pack (by puppetswar)

bgfgWS8.jpg

...finally, some pics of Björn....

9wEMxNL.jpg

close-up

UF83nwZ.jpg

OWNJsdR.jpg

JEnA6GK.jpg

That's all for now, thanks for looking :)

• 1 month later...

NAuo1ep.jpeg

Finished this (count-as) Wolfguard with jump pack. He originally had an axe, which snapped off and I ended up replacing it with a Grey Knight falchion. So now he kind of looks like a medieval knight. Or Landsknecht, even? I don't know...

64aadg4.jpeg

DRKQM8G.jpeg

Edited by ranulf the revenant

• 5 weeks later...

cGzacC8.jpeg

Hey y'all, a quick update. I just wanted to show this guy that I just primed, and ramble a bit : ). The model is a lieutenant, the neovolkite-pistol version. The body is from Kromlech, head from Liber Daemonica. Looking forward to painting him soon, I think the parts went together nicely on him. 

I have recently joined a Kill Team campaign at my local club and had a lot of fun running an Intercession Team of Wolves. Maybe I'll do a little write-up when we're finished. Didn't really play that much 40K this spring (if any), but will probably get back into it with 10th edition. Will have to do some rules reading first though. So long, thanks for reading!

fconj2h.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

rEgeULC.jpeg

I started painting the Kroot Farstalker Killteam. This here is the leader, dubbed "Polly" :).
Working on the rest, hope I'll get them finished soon...

Edited by ranulf the revenant

On 6/11/2023 at 10:55 PM, ranulf the revenant said:

Quick question: do the pictures look weirdly stretched at your end as well?

For some reason the imgur-links kind of go "bad" when I copy/paste them

: / ?

It's a phone thing, some pics do, some don't, even those hosted here on the B&C