Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

Cant wait to get my grubby hands on him.

Probably will go without helmet.

Maybe this small leak will force GW hands for a reveal :tongue.:

I'm sorry for the guys that dont like leaks tho.

If only there was a way to put images like that one behind something like a button, say marked 'spoiler' for the sake of argument, so that people who aren't super keen on leaks could choose to not see them, and then, if you don't click on that button, you con't see the leak.

It'll never catch on.

Whats the helmet look like? custom or something like calgar's helmet.     Dont need no bald marines! i dont want to see my future

If only there was a way to put images like that one behind something like a button, say marked 'spoiler' for the sake of argument, so that people who aren't super keen on leaks could choose to not see them, and then, if you don't click on that button, you con't see the leak.

It'll never catch on.

i looked for it on the post ui thing but couldnt find it. that was my plan though :tongue.: apologizes

Edited by Cryptshadow

Bit late to the party, so not sure if the above post had a shot of the ork, that this instagram post allegedly has

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTa01d8oYdn/

Anyway, here's hoping to Helbrecht Monday

ha ya, wanted to share that also but....it had a very rude msg calling valrak a so and so which as u can see is blacked out :P 

Bit late to the party, so not sure if the above post had a shot of the ork, that this instagram post allegedly has

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTa01d8oYdn/

Anyway, here's hoping to Helbrecht Monday

ha ya, wanted to share that also but....it had a very rude msg calling valrak a so and so which as u can see is blacked out :P

Made me laugh :lol:

I cannot tell you how hyped  I am for this model. Mark Gibbon's artwork was always a favourite of mine, and pretty much got me into the hobby. His Helbrecht is one of the reasons I have a Black Templar army (which is my only 40K army for that matter), and I am super stoked that the new model will be based on this iconic art. As a painter more than a gamer, I will be spending a lot of hours on this model!

Whats the helmet look like? custom or something like calgar's helmet. Dont need no bald marines! i dont want to see my future

It'll never catch on.

i looked for it on the post ui thing but couldnt find it. that was my plan though :tongue.: apologizes

Costum, nothing like Calgar.

Hmm... this has the makings of a cool scenic mini for sure. It's gonna need a 50-60mm base, I guess? Incidentally I've only ever used the old Helbrecht on the table exactly once for some reason (same goes for Grimaldus, I guess we'll see how cool of a new mini he might get).

Edited by tvih