Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

Guys you're missing the obvious tease hidden within. They didn't reveal models or rules or dates, the article structure itself is the biggest reveal.

How many sections is it split into? 4.

What are the 4 sections about? (Not in order)

-killing xenos

-glorifying the Emperor

-Hating psykers

-being unrelenting in any situation

Let me punch that into my Bt translator

*Beep Boop Beep*

- Suffer Not the Unclean to Live

- Uphold the Honour of the Emperor

- Abhor the Witch. Destroy the Witch.

- Accept Any Challenge, No Matter the Odds.

Come on brothers, they're telling us something here... VOWS ARE BACK BABY

Maybe it wasn't on here, but I confirmed Vows months ago. Nice interpretation here though. :)

Come on brothers, they're telling us something here... VOWS ARE BACK BABY

The "evidence" is a bit flimsy to be getting your (and everyone else's) hopes up at this point. The concept of the vows might be back in the form of stratagems or the like, after all (which is what we have now in the pdf codex supplement). I recommend waiting for more information before you start pumping up the hype train on vows.

Remember: Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

It seems like we have finally gotten rid of all the cursed lore where we worshipped psykers and navigators, someone that understands our lore seems to have written this bit and this supplement. We may not have gotten anything new to see but this bit makes me extremely happy.

I thought it was they tolerated psykers who were soul-bound?

I'm pretty sure I repeated several times aswell vows instead of super doctrine.

You guys and your trust issues.

Since this thread is now 48 pages, perhaps one of the mods or OP could edit the 1st post to give a rundown of the current highly reputable rumors?

I mean this whole thread is about discussing the rumors you, laeroth and valrak have spoken about but its always good to get some confirmation from the official channels otherwise its just up in the air.

I mean this whole thread is about discussing the rumors you, laeroth and valrak have spoken about but its always good to get some confirmation from the official channels otherwise its just up in the air.

So you trust some random "official" on the internet instead of your mischiveous and devilishly handsome guy next door Sete? :P

Awww dangit, I guess I got a little over zealous in that call, oh well. The article is interesting yes, and the new art seems to depict the rumored BT Primaris Banner Bearer. 

brother.....that's a picture of our lord Sigismund....are you unwell?

So you trust some random "official" on the internet instead of your mischiveous and devilishly handsome guy next door Sete? :tongue.:

Give us some rules and then we'll trust you! lol (I kid of course)

Awww dangit, I guess I got a little over zealous in that call, oh well. The article is interesting yes, and the new art seems to depict the rumored BT Primaris Banner Bearer. 

brother.....that's a picture of our lord Sigismund....are you unwell?

Oh is it? Sorry I'm not 100% up to par with all the lore

You think it does? He's wearing his tunic over his chestplate, and he doesn't seem to have the usual primaris kneepads; to me, this doesn't look like a Primaris Ancient... Maybe I'm just too hopeful that the Rumour Engine pic that seemed to match the cover art standard is an actual match...

The picture with the guy with the banner literally says “sigismund” right above his head

It’s only after RedFox pointed it out that I noticed the banner, and them realized he’s wearing the exact same armour as the FW model, but painted black, and the same tabard… Now that picture is my cell’s wallpaper

Well, I for one don't recall any of the 'rumour releasers' confirming vows returning so far. All I remember is a few of us conjecturing about it. I apologise for analysing GW posts and trying to deduce any information I can, unfortunately I don't get given information before everyone else by unknown sources. I won't steal any thunder from the 'official leak informers' again, I promise.

But now I'm left to wonder why the current High Marshal doesn't wear black armour. :huh.:

High Marshal Helbrecht is a very old model. Once Art. Armor used to be golden most times. Dante of the Blood Angels for example had golden armor because of this and the Sanguard were introduced much later.

Edited by Medjugorje

Yes, seems unnecessary. They get quite enough credit for having sources inside. For those of us that don't it's exciting to discover something in a tease. I thought it was a bit unecessary for 2 of the 3 'leakers' to dash my excitement with 'oh, we already knew that'. But perhaps I'm overly sensitive. My bad.

Well, I for one don't recall any of the 'rumour releasers' confirming vows returning so far. All I remember is a few of us conjecturing about it. I apologise for analysing GW posts and trying to deduce any information I can, unfortunately I don't get given information before everyone else by unknown sources. I won't steal any thunder from the 'official leak informers' again, I promise.

My comment wasn't sarcastic.  I was actually impressed at your analysis, which is why I said what I did.  I was just reiterating that I had previously confirmed that rumor, as it was clear you (and probably others) didn't see it.  Though, as mentioned, I couldn't recall if I posted it in here or not.  I don't particularly care to gain a spotlight for knowing stuff beforehand.  Its why I am mostly silent on the rumor front.  But when I do say stuff, you can pretty much consider it fact.

Edited by Marshal Laeroth