Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

Both the painting black and faces videos they've done now, borrow a lot from Darren Latham's videos that he has on his youtube channel. This actually feels like a pretty streamlined version compared to his original 27 minute video.

The face video is specially all like Darren Latham's yea I thought the same.

BTW is Darren's Youtube videos are still there? Last time there was a big whoosh that videos will be deleted so I downloaded them all. But cannot find where I put them.

Both the painting black and faces videos they've done now, borrow a lot from Darren Latham's videos that he has on his youtube channel. This actually feels like a pretty streamlined version compared to his original 27 minute video.

BTW is Darren's Youtube videos are still there? Last time there was a big whoosh that videos will be deleted so I downloaded them all. But cannot find where I put them.

Looks like it finally got taken down. Shame, but I made sure to download most if not all of the videos. 

Looks like it finally got taken down. Shame, but I made sure to download most if not all of the videos. 

Aw man! It took them so long to do it I didn't think they would.

We just need somewhere to host those videos, the purity seal one in particular was excellent.

Aw man! It took them so long to do it I didn't think they would.

We just need somewhere to host those videos, the purity seal one in particular was excellent.

Well, If there is any telegram group, I can happily put mine to there (I have found them, they are on my google drive)

OR If you want I can create a Black Templars Telegram Room for that too.

Edited by BayOkuz

Ever since this onboarding of community content creators began I've dreaded one thing. The inexcusable, yet sadly almost assured, removal of Helsreach the animation from YouTube. That animation, may film. It deserves to be called what it is. It's possibly the greatest example of fan-art/indie film/badassery I've ever seen. It must have taken him an incredible amount of time and effort and it's honestly such an incredible movie. The quality is higher than many movies I have had to pay to see. The way it builds, both in animation style and intensity as the story developes is incredible and reinforces how epic the narrative is.

Sadly though I feel it is almost inevitable it will be removed from streaming services. Maybe redistributed under GW banner in the future. It would be a real shame if it disappears.

I just watched Helsreach partly in case it is removed, although I would have thought they'd have done it by now if they were going to.  Astartes was removed a lot quicker.

I think the reason they have not been able to remove it yet is because he does not have a patreon or make a request for subscribers or have any ads in his video. You can only prevent people using your IP for profit. They are probably having a hard time proving he is making a profit because he really just posted it with no intention to make personal gain. I'm afraid they will eventually find a way.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/09/03/4-ways-the-black-templars-take-zealotry-to-a-whole-new-level/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=Facebook&utm_term=BlackTemplarsABitMuch03092021&utm_content=BlackTemplarsABitMuch03092021&fbclid=IwAR2K5Oj5bQmlz6p74KlobGgCS6VQrpACcfYSr7lrF22hA71hQShxucjqOGg

Well THIS is is VERY interesting. I don't think I've ever seen GW Community do something like this pre-showcasing a faction release. It's pretty much all fluff, but read till the end. 

Look in the back of the first pic, NEW SWORD BRETHREN! Look behind the EC 

S8nvcXxLmpar8ukn.jpg

Edited by Trignama

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/09/03/4-ways-the-black-templars-take-zealotry-to-a-whole-new-level/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=Facebook&utm_term=BlackTemplarsABitMuch03092021&utm_content=BlackTemplarsABitMuch03092021&fbclid=IwAR2K5Oj5bQmlz6p74KlobGgCS6VQrpACcfYSr7lrF22hA71hQShxucjqOGg

Well THIS is is VERY interesting. I don't think I've ever seen GW Community do something like this pre-showcasing a faction release. It's pretty much all fluff, but read till the end. 

Look in the back of the first pic, NEW SWORD BRETHREN! Look behind the EC 

Thanks for pointing this post up, I don't follow their website.

I also don't think that the picture shows any new models - the Sword Brethren appear to be GW kitbashes based on the BT Upgrade sprue and Sternguard Veterans that they painted and showcased for one of the campaign books, Gathering Storm, I think.

"For more than 10 millennia since, they’ve held true to His original edict, and they still treat psykers with suspicion and hatred. Any psykers out there, you have been warned."

N I C E

It seems like we have finally gotten rid of all the cursed lore where we worshipped psykers and navigators, someone that understands our lore seems to have written this bit and this supplement. We may not have gotten anything new to see but this bit makes me extremely happy.

Edited by redmapa

Guys you're missing the obvious tease hidden within. They didn't reveal models or rules or dates, the article structure itself is the biggest reveal.

How many sections is it split into? 4.

What are the 4 sections about? (Not in order)

-killing xenos

-glorifying the Emperor

-Hating psykers

-being unrelenting in any situation

Let me punch that into my Bt translator

*Beep Boop Beep*

- Suffer Not the Unclean to Live

- Uphold the Honour of the Emperor

- Abhor the Witch. Destroy the Witch.

- Accept Any Challenge, No Matter the Odds.

Come on brothers, they're telling us something here... VOWS ARE BACK BABY

Edited by Jayrich131

Guys you're missing the obvious tease hidden within. They didn't reveal models or rules or dates, the article structure itself is the biggest reveal.

-killing xenos

-glorifying the Emperor

-Hating psykers

*Beep Boop Beep*

And they confirmed Half-Life 3.

-killing xenos

-glorifying the Emperor

-Hating psykers

*Beep Boop Beep*

Think you hit the nail on the head here.