Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

@Laeroth ... what units will improve? Are there any units we dont use actually which you think will be strong in the new book.

will BGV become a thing now? Will VV stay strong?

Give it up Medj, it's not going to happen.

The portrait of Sigismund has shown six different shield-shaped hearalds in lower part. Does it means anything?

It could be something like the first 6 Crusades which may or may not have been led by Sigismund, it would fit with the theme of praising the founder of the Chapter in what I see as an in universe monument to Sigismund.

Edited by redmapa

Sorry Laeroth, I'm not trying to vent at you. To be perfectly honest I'm not someone who enjoys spoilers and since October last year having the stress of rumours, not knowing if they'd be true or not wasn't particularly pleasant. Now we are getting content and everytime something comes out from War-Comm most of the messages are 'Oh so that rumour came true' or 'someone said that's and maybe I am the only one but I feel like the leaks and rumours etc only served to get me wound up sooner than necessary and now reduce the hype and excitement that I get from the GW releases. I'm sure there are plenty people who are happy and thankful for rumours and leaks but personally I feel I would be enjoying this BT release more if it was only GW teasers and conjecture.

Sorry Laeroth, I'm not trying to vent at you. To be perfectly honest I'm not someone who enjoys spoilers and since October last year having the stress of rumours, not knowing if they'd be true or not wasn't particularly pleasant. Now we are getting content and everytime something comes out from War-Comm most of the messages are 'Oh so that rumour came true' or 'someone said that's and maybe I am the only one but I feel like the leaks and rumours etc only served to get me wound up sooner than necessary and now reduce the hype and excitement that I get from the GW releases. I'm sure there are plenty people who are happy and thankful for rumours and leaks but personally I feel I would be enjoying this BT release more if it was only GW teasers and conjecture.

Not to be mean, I'm saying this seriously. If rumors and leaks wind you up and upset you, maybe don't read through the teaser and rumor thread here, and just read the teaser articles from GW. This thread announces that it is going to be a combination thread of what GW puts out and what our leakers tell us at the top. I'm not trying to be mean, just pointing out how to avoid the stress of the situation. Learning to not engage with the pieces of the internet that bother you is hard, but those things will always exist.

Of course wait! We don't know what unit would be hot after new dex.

Even if the new Primaris crusader end as a weaker choice than normal assault intercessor, the models could still be used as assault intercessors with better details and much more decoration. But there are some items which could be categorized as "safe choice", e.g. BGV.

Edited by Tokugawa

The portrait of Sigismund has shown six different shield-shaped hearalds in lower part. Does it means anything?

It could be something like the first 6 Crusades which may or may not have been led by Sigismund, it would fit with the theme of praising the founder of the Chapter in what I see as an in universe monument to Sigismund.

Like all first founding chapters have their primarchs we have Dorn and Sigismund.

Not to be mean, I'm saying this seriously. If rumors and leaks wind you up and upset you, maybe don't read through the teaser and rumor thread here, and just read the teaser articles from GW. This thread announces that it is going to be a combination thread of what GW puts out and what our leakers tell us at the top. I'm not trying to be mean, just pointing out how to avoid the stress of the situation. Learning to not engage with the pieces of the internet that bother you is hard, but those things will always exist.

Right by as someone who has followed the BT since I was 14 I am pretty interested in them. If people start spreading leaks then obviously I'm going to have to find out because noone wants to be the last one to find out important information.

Also, there is a big difference between teasers and I rumours and leaks/rumours from people with leaks. Teasers are official so they don't have any uncertainty about them and they provide some kind of timeframe. Rumours are just gossip and conjecture. Leaks and rumours from leak sources are insubstantial and uncertain. You don't know if they're true until the reveal and then when it's revealed you get no surprise.

Imagine if someone told you who was going to win the Superbowl next year, they were a part of a game-rigging syndicate and the outcome had been pre-determined. Would you find the result interesting after having known for a year?

That's sort of what a leak is like. On the other hand, a teaser is just the network coverage saying 'Patriots vs Giants' (or whatever the NFL team names are). It builds hype for a certain event, with the intent to provide suspense and excitement.

Edited by Brother Tyler

We're not reading a murder mystery here. I don't really find any value in being 'surprised' when my army gets updated after 16 years. I want as much details on it as possible, as soon as possible. When I look back at minis I have gotten, I'm not gonna look at a certain mini that I've assembled and painted and maybe even played with and go "Yeah, that was a good reveal".

Right by as someone who has followed the BT since I was 14 I am pretty interested in them. If people start spreading leaks then obviously I'm going to have to find out because noone wants to be the last one to find out important information.

Also, there is a big difference between teasers and I rumours and leaks/rumours from people with leaks. Teasers are official so they don't have any uncertainty about them and they provide some kind of timeframe. Rumours are just gossip and conjecture. Leaks and rumours from leak sources are insubstantial and uncertain. You don't know if they're true until the reveal and then when it's revealed you get no surprise.

If you don’t want to see unofficial leaks then prolly best to stop following this thread. Just saying..…

so seems like a part of the new heilbreitch model on reddit appeared  https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer/comments/phxdpp/helbrecht_incoming/ .    ( also appeared on valrak's live stream before this, just mentioning it because he wont shut up about it :P <3 )

3rxwbi4r9jl71.jpg?width=368&format=pjpg&

6b540960dffd8053531a06b09aefc0d8.jpg

Edited by Cryptshadow

so seems like a part of the new heilbreitch model on reddit appeared  https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer/comments/phxdpp/helbrecht_incoming/ .    ( also appeared on valrak's live stream before this, just mentioning it because he wont shut up about it :tongue.: <3 )

PRAISE BE!

Edited by BayOkuz

=I= Enough with the off-topic. The inherent value of rumours/leaks, official or otherwise, is not the purpose of this thread. =I=

I'm really excited for a true "centrepiece" model - I hope new Helbrecht lives up to the artwork!