Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

It's about damm time, lol. Loving it, everything other than the dread being in there. 

The half skeleton in the stocks is interesting, wonder what the story is behind that, if there is one. Super happy about the raised side guard on the shoulder pads being a thing on that SB model. 

Edited by Eberious

The transfer sheet in the box sounds great as well, I wonder if it's going to be available separately. Probably not, but still:

The set also contains 28 datacards and a massive transfer sheet with 226 decals depicting the Black Templars’ Chapter iconography and heraldry. In short, it’s enough for you not to have to suffer the alien, the heretic, or the witch to live for a single moment longer.

OH SWEET BABY JESUS I NEEDS THAT

The transfer sheet in the box sounds great as well, I wonder if it's going to be available separately. Probably not, but still:

The set also contains 28 datacards and a massive transfer sheet with 226 decals depicting the Black Templars’ Chapter iconography and heraldry. In short, it’s enough for you not to have to suffer the alien, the heretic, or the witch to live for a single moment longer.

Maybe not separately, but it may come with future Templar kits?

226 decals sounds a little large to be the kind of transfer sheet they'd put in a squad box, but I hope to be wrong

226 decals sounds a little large to be the kind of transfer sheet they'd put in a squad box, but I hope to be wrong

Depends on how big the decals are, but....

99120101184_SpaceMarineAggressors05.jpg

There's 220 transfers of squad numerals ALONE on the "basic" Ultramarines transfer sheet, with the other symbols up top it's... About 276.

Well I really like the models, they seem like a proper update and finally Crusader Squads have an actual kit and not just conversion kit. I love everything I see and Im absolutely not sleeping the day before the pre-order of this box. 

The Marshall really looks like the 2004 sketch they did for a Marshall and the fact he has MkII legs makes me really happy for Helbrecht. I dig it all, the Sword Brother even has a full tabard! Amazing stuff, just amazing. 

And we have somewhat of a date! October will be when they release this thing, maybe we arent that far away from the holy day! 

Edited by redmapa