Black Templar Teaser and Rumors

Acebaur

I for one am pleased to have a sword of the High Marshals that won't snap as soon as you look at it!

amen to that! Loved the old model but that was such a pain in the back!.

Well the model looks sick, the serfs are extremely cool and that helmet is great! Best part is they kept the Mk2 armor parts!. Chef's kiss on this mini!

XxCdbn5TDq4YCOkg.jpg

I like the helmet, but not on this model. I think I would prefer something closer to what the new Emperor's Champion has.

Yeah, helmet looks like someone's five seconds WFB Empire kitbash. It's a huge miss.
Bretonnian! Empire of Sigmar don't prefer this sort of helmet.

Tomato, tomato. Can'o'meat on an equine is a can'o'meat on an equine ;)

6-D4-CA6-FF-A1-B9-484-C-A36-B-E93756-B5-

Things that I've noticed here:

- Old upgrade sprue parts still in use on new models (the other side of this shows one of the old vehicle crosses on the hammerfall)

- New 3d vehicle icon on the Repulsor

- New purity seal parts on the Repulsor

- Outrider Squad is led by a Sword Brother with a new head

- The Multi-Melta, obvs

- The left hand Outrider has a Transfer with a tiny skull in the centre

- The Repulsor is the first Studio tank I have seen to have a white inset panel on the sides, the Land Raiders don't have this, but this is essentially a fan thing which GW Studio seems to have adopted, as in the past studio Templar tanks were all black.

- Old upgrade sprue parts still in use on new models (the other side of this shows one of the old vehicle crosses on the hammerfall)

That could be a new piece though. Is it just me, or does that piece seem a bit flatter, compared to the old one? I might just be imagining it

Edited by Reinhard

That could be a new piece though. Is it just me, or does that piece seem a bit flatter, compared to the old one? I might just be imagining it

Maybe? It's hard to tell, hopefully if those parts have been redone they'll come off the sprue easier than the old ones!

I like the helmet, but not on this model. I think I would prefer something closer to what the new Emperor's Champion has.

Now I want to see an Emperor's Champion with Helbrecht's bucket.

I'm not a huge fan of the revealed bare head (although it could be worse, it's not to my taste), I'm looking forward to seeing the second one. I'd probably end up swapping his head and the Champ's around, or get something custom from a bits site

Helbrecth looks as beautiful as the day I saw him.

We happy boyos?

If you have time to be happy then you’ve wasted time better spent bringing the Emperor’s Judgement down upon the Unrighteousness.

That’s penitence for you Brother!

This is why I think I need more of Sword Brother Lucerne in my life, he's a happy Templar, and it's refreshing!