Knightfall | Indomitus (2021/2022)

TheOneTrueZon

Glad I didn't vow Helbrecht and Grimmy as my second vow, still plonking away at them. All in all, happy I did my one vow, but this release was always going to take a lot of time for me, exasperated by the fact that Im using a huge part of the bits to update older minis, so I have to plan what gets what fairly minutely.

Happy to have participated with the vow I did do however.

Edited by Reinhard

Can we get (or is there already) an "oathbreaker" badge?

:)

++ EPILOGUE++

Cheers to everyone for your efforts, regardless of completion or not. Let's take a collective breath and sit back while we translate back to realspace, because I can tell you right now it seems like it was November yesterday and I just blinked into another reality. I guess it's good to be busy.

I'm going to be polishing the award badges today. 

Anyone who wants to participate in the "people's choice", shoot me a DM with a link to your image of choice that best represents your amazing efforts. Get something to me by Friday-ish, even if you are an oathbreaker! Perhaps this is your moment of redemption. New photos of completed models that were verifiably posted to the Knightfall thread are also fair game if you want to show off a BIT, ie no crazy photoshoppy backgrounds - models are the focus.

Adelard and I are going to get a couple things organized for the buffet of awards many of you rightly deserve. Again, well done all, lots of great paint! Now go forth and crusade onto the table and many victories to come.

edit: added info for peoples choice

Edited by The Inquisitor

++ Badges have been posted ++

Congrats to Lord Blackwood and Dangerman, since Lord Blackwood had the most completed points he gets the Mantle of Command for his accomplishment. Dangerman matched the same number of vows, but not the points, thus earns the Seal of Assault. 

Submissions for People's choice is now closed, I will gather the images provided by those who have chosen to participate and the poll will be up by Monday. 

++ Badges have been posted ++

Congrats to Lord Blackwood and Dangerman, since Lord Blackwood had the most completed points he gets the Mantle of Command for his accomplishment. Dangerman matched the same number of vows, but not the points, thus earns the Seal of Assault. 

Submissions for People's choice is now closed, I will gather the images provided by those who have chosen to participate and the poll will be up by Monday. 

Perfect :thumbsup:

The artwork is kickass, well done!

Edited by Dangerman

I have over-extended, and failed my vow. As penance for my failure, so long as I bear this mark of shame, I shall

-Complete the vow I have made

-Build and paint my 2nd Redemptor Dread

-Complete painting on 20 Assault Intercessors

-Finish the build and paint on the FW Warlord Titan in Ivigilata colors.

I have over-extended, and failed my vow. As penance for my failure, so long as I bear this mark of shame, I shall

AH, lest I forget. I made this just for you... I leave it to you if you choose to swap this out for Oathbreaker. You swung for the fences, much akin to Icarus flying too high, but I cannot begrudge your herculean efforts to pull this off. I bequeath to you....

++ THE ICARUS AWARD ++

nBG9lZa.jpg

For those who pledge mightily, and crash with just as much force. 

I have faith that your path to redemption in painting such an epic amount of models will surely be worth it tenfold when you roll out onto the tabletop with such an army. 

Edited by TheOneTrueZon

AH, lest I forget. I made this just for you... I leave it to you if you choose to swap this out for Oathbreaker. You swung for the fences, much akin to Icarus flying too high, but I cannot begrudge your herculean efforts to pull this off. I bequeath to you....

++ THE ICARUS AWARD ++

nBG9lZa.jpg

I have faith that your path to redemption in painting such an epic amount of models will surely be worth it tenfold when you roll out onto the tabletop with such an army.

This is amazing. Likes alone cannot do it justice.

[ snip , snip ... ]

++ THE ICARUS AWARD ++

nBG9lZa.jpg

I was holding off on comment on this vow.  At first when I saw the number of points, I had to take a second look and reexamine.  Yes it was 4x103.    My first reaction was "I need to make a good vow if that's what is at stake..."  and so it went.

But, kidding aside, do not despair.   You're going to make some great models and no matter what, the Brothers here will appreciate your work.

Take your time.  I am looking forward to seeing the work and I'm sure all will appreciate the extra effort -- and be motivated.

To top if off you got yourself a custom badge.  Not too shabby! :)