Anger and Arrogance - Event

TrawlingCleaner

I, Metzombie, vow in the name of the Grandfather and

Mortarion to paint 1 Sorcerer in Terminator plate(6 PL) and 10 Blightlords(20 PL).

I, Silas7, vow to complete: 1 Obliterator for a total of 5 Power Level by May 16th

Still haven't unpacked but I'm going to scramble a workstation together.

I, Vesalius, vow to complete: 2 Warpsmiths, 5 Chosen and 1 Noise Marine (that I have no idea of the PL for), for a total of 14 Power Level by May 16th

Welcome all 3 of you! Your Vows birng the Chaos total up to 413 PL! That's a lot of Chaos. It looks like the Aeldari have got their work cut out for them :thumbsup:

Finished my second vow with the Plaguebearers

xcvVKJ6.jpg

And why not, let's come in for round three, we'll do those Rhinos I mentioned before

I, WrathOfTheLion, vow to complete: 2 Chaos Rhinos, for a total of 8 Power Level by May 16th, for the Glory of the Dark Gods

The top level turrets and the tracks are around somewhere, I can post those when I find them if it matters.

lfAdLvg.jpg

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

I finally managed to decide whether to do Eldar or Chaos! Yey!

Mostly, because I just got my hands on this lovely engine which had languished in a half assembled state on a friend's shelf for a couple years. Now it is mine, and it shall be painted for the glory of the dark gods!

I, TPS, vow to complete a Chaos Cerastus Knight Lancer by May 16th, for 22 PL.

Zezfqq3.jpg

I see that nightstar+archer :ph34r.:

Welcome to the challenge! How are you planning on warping the knight for chaos? Or are you painting for HH?

Edited by Silas7

I see that nightstar+archer :ph34r.:

Welcome to the challenge! How are you planning on warping the knight for chaos? Or are you painting for HH?

I'm planning on painting the Knight for my HH Mechanicum, but I will certainly give it a spin in 40k too, even if it is suffering from 8th edition codex syndrome.

I finally managed to decide whether to do Eldar or Chaos! Yey!

Mostly, because I just got my hands on this lovely engine which had languished in a half assembled state on a friend's shelf for a couple years. Now it is mine, and it shall be painted for the glory of the dark gods!

I, TPS, vow to complete a Chaos Cerastus Knight Lancer by May 16th, for 22 PL.

Welcome TPS! I'm looking forward to the Knight, the Lancer is very rad :biggrin.:

Apologies to the last few that Vowed, I welcomed you but forgot to add you to the Scoreboard. I've added you all now and I reckon I have everyone's points correct :sweat:

20 Chosen Iron Warriors finished. 10 in the back to show they are the older ones not on the vow, for 30 total. (so far...) 

24 PL. With more to com.

Well done Iron Inspirit! It's always great to see my favourite legion represented :thumbsup:

I, Torbenos vow to complete: 4 Scarab Occult Terminators , for a total of 10 Power Level by May 16th

Welcome Torbenos! :smile.:

I hope everyone is working away on their vows, as the dark gods do not take failure lightly :tongue.: I've been making steady progress on the Fiends:

gallery_30308_10249_116789.jpeg

Now I have all the detail and soul stones to do which will slow things down (fancy models come at a cost). I may dip into assembly here and there to keep things fresh as I know what the next models I want to do are :thumbsup: Keep the progress pictures coming everyone!

I have no idea what the PL are because I have played once since 7th.

However, I want to paint this dude for the honor of Khorne.

I, Teetengee vow to complete a khornate raptor for a total of ? power level for the glory of the Blood God.

If I can find more pics of some of the models I'd been working on for that unit I'll get those too, but I need to get painting again.

B0kKGx9.jpg

I have no idea what the PL are because I have played once since 7th.

However, I want to paint this dude for the honor of Khorne.

I, Teetengee vow to complete a khornate raptor for a total of ? power level for the glory of the Blood God.

If I can find more pics of some of the models I'd been working on for that unit I'll get those too, but I need to get painting again.

B0kKGx9.jpg

Looks like a Chaos Lord With Jump Pack. 7 PL