Anger and Arrogance - Event

TrawlingCleaner

I, Brother Kraskor, vow to paint two units of Rubric Marines, totaling 12PL, for the Thousand Sons!

Welcome Brother Kraskor! Some more TS action is more than welcome :biggrin.:

Got some good hobby time in of late, so one Rhino finished quickly:

Next vow should be ready to pledge next week :thumbsup:

Very clean as usual, WF. Looking forward to the next Vow :thumbsup:

Vow finished

Congrats on finishing your Vow, Metzombie! The rust effect really pops! :happy.:

Demon prince done! Hoping to have some more soon.

Well done on the Re-vow and quick completion! Your Daemon prince looks fantastic! :smile.:

Things keep going well, I'm back for my next vow featuring not only the long planned counts-as Lucius but a bonus:

1 Lucius the Eternal Arthiniel the Wolf (5 PL) and 5x Faith Takers (aka Chosen) (6 PL) for a total of 11 PL :thumbsup:

gallery_30308_10249_36523.jpg

gallery_30308_10249_95982.jpg

Perhaps I can prime them this weekend and get a base coat or two slapped on. Keep those paint brushes busy everyone! :thumbsup:

Up date on my vow, I have 93 PL of it finished, as of thus morning, having finished the last of my 72 plague marines and having two of the special characters done. I think this is the hardest part done, and hopefully it's l down hill from here! I am going to try and knock out my termies and remaining characters in the next two weeks, and then it's just the deamon engines. Which shouldn't be too painful!

I am slightly more behind schedule than I would like, but feel confident I can finish on time.

Edited by Marshall Mittens

I, gaurdian31 , vow to complete: 1 Sorcerer for a total of Power Level 5 by May 16th for the Red Corsairs.

I do love Red Corsairs, I'm looking forward to seeing this guy done! :smile.:

Things keep going well, I'm back for my next vow featuring not only the long planned counts-as Lucius but a bonus:

1 Lucius the Eternal Arthiniel the Wolf (5 PL) and 5x Faith Takers (aka Chosen) (6 PL) for a total of 11 PL :thumbsup:

Oh man, I absolutely love the Chosen, WF. Will the heads be helmets or bare flesh? Looking forward to these guys :wub:

I, Vesalius, pledge to paint 5 chaos terminators, valued at 8 PL

Well done on the re-Vow, Vesalius! What legion/warband do they herald from? :happy.:

Up date on my vow, I have 93 PL of it finished, as of thus morning, having finished the last of my 72 plague marines and having two of the special characters done. I think this is the hardest part done, and hopefully it's l down hill from here! I am going to try and knock out my termies and remaining characters in the next two weeks, and then it's just the deamon engines. Which shouldn't be too painful!

I am slightly more behind schedule than I would like, but feel confident I can finish on time.

You're plowing through your Vow, Mittens, absolutely amazing work! :thumbsup:

First part of my second vow is complete.

Chaos Berserker Lord with jump pack, Aspiring Champion and two Greater Possessed (Creations of Bile).

Now I need to assemble and paint that Heldrake!

Great looking stuff so far Valkia!

Land Raider Achilles ready to siege! 16PL

That Achilles is Rad, Brother. Great works! :smile.:

I originally planned the Chosen in 2018... patience is a virtue? :tongue.: Their masks are going to be gold, though it will be a different gold to the trim. That said I am wondering if they should be something different but I'll see how it goes.

Speaking of, excellent progress going on I didn't get time to do anything over the weekend - the updates must flow as it is great motivation! :thumbsup:

Vow complete! 12PL of Thousand Sons Rubrics ready for war:

Therefore... I, Brother Kraskor, further vow this Forgefiend, totalling 8PL, for the Thousand Sons:

That's some rad red and OSL on these guys, lovely work! Congrats on the Vow complete and Re-Vow. The first for Thousand Sons no less! :happy.:

That's some rad red and OSL on these guys, lovely work! Congrats on the Vow complete and Re-Vow. The first for Thousand Sons no less! :happy.:

Lovely red on those Sons :thumbsup: I see a Sorcerer has found himself a trophy too :tongue.:

Thank you both, very kind! I'm afraid the red is very easy thanks to Contrast but I like how it comes out. I like colour schemes where I can stick to easy techniques...!

And yes I was rifling through my bits box for a staff for the second Sorcerer and as soon as I saw the Space Wolf hammer I knew what had to be done! Mwuhaha.

Had some time on my hands today so... second vow of 8PL complete!

thumbnail IMG 0233

thumbnail IMG 0234

Edited by Brother Kraskor

the red is very easy thanks to Contrast

A good workman blames his tools as much as the bad one :wink: There is no cheating when it comes to getting your models done - what works works :tongue.:

I'm focusing on Lucius Arthiniel as I have hopes to use him in a game this weekend, but I'm feeling optimistic as progress is good so far :thumbsup:

The focus paid off, he's done in good time:

gallery_30308_10249_15204.jpg

I'll see what list I can come up for him this evening, it'll need both Dreadbrutes in too of course ;) I've half painted the Chosen Champ so they've had a start at least, I should have some progress there next week :tu:

The focus paid off, he's done in good time:

Lovely crisp colours. Where is the whip from its excellent? And the script on the loincloth (what's the correct term here? :teehee: ) is superb.

Something arrived in the post today, therefore... I Brother Kraskor further vow Magnus the Red himself, 24PL for the Thousand Sons:

thumbnail IMG 0252

Now there's a vow! Looking forward to seeing him done :biggrin.:

The whip is from the Escher leader, the scripts from the Witch Hunters transfer sheet :thumbsup:

I'd never have guessed it was a transfer, you could've claimed it as your own work! :biggrin.: