Anger and Arrogance - Event

TrawlingCleaner

I particularly like the green flames, nice work :thumbsup:

Thanks!!

I the PLague _Lord vow to complete this Poxbringer of Nurgle by the 16th of may for 4 Power Lvl.

gallery_94482_17360_285299.jpg

Mind you there is a chance I will do him in one go and do him today! :smile.:

Edited by Plague _Lord

Like I said - the Poxbringer didn't take long so I announce the pladge complete!

gallery_94482_17360_1185611.jpg

and for my next pledge I decree that I, the Plague _Lord will complete 3 Iron Warriors Obliterators and a Venomcrawler before may, for a total of 21 Power lvl!

gallery_94482_17360_255478.jpg

Apologies on the late responses Brothers, I've been in the (very) tight embrace of Nurgle but you've all been doing great work!

Pledge complete!

And on to the next pledge:

I, Sitnam, pledge to complete 1 Exalted Flamer (PL Unknown) by May 16th!

Well done on completing your Vow, Sitnam! The green and blue is a great mix :happy.:

An Exalted Flamer is 3PL, I've added it to the board now :thumbsup:

I have finished Fabius Bile!

So my first vow of 18 PL is finished. :biggrin.:

Glory to the Dark Gods!

I will continue with a second vow!

I, Valkia the Bloody, vow to complete 1 Chaos Lord with Jump Pack, 1 Exalted Champion, 2 Greater Possessed (Creations of Bile) and 1 Heldrake for a total of 24 PL by the 16th of May.

For the greater glory of the VIIIth Legion.

Ave Dominus Nox!

Heldrake is still not assembled:

But I already managed to put together a scenic base for the Heldrake:

Valkia, your completion looks amazing, well done! Another sizeable Vow too! :biggrin.:

I have not been Idle.

Master of Possession done:

Cultists (full squad) done:

Like I said - the Poxbringer didn't take long so I announce the pladge complete!

and for my next pledge I decree that I, the Plague _Lord will complete 3 Iron Warriors Obliterators and a Venomcrawler before may, for a total of 21 Power lvl!

The flames and the cultists look great Plague_Lord! I'm always happy to see more Iron Warriors and Oblits :wub:

Keep knocking it out of the park everyone!

I have 42 plague marines and 2 characters done for mine, with my remaining 30 plague marines on the table now. I didn't have weather for priming for a it, and distant worlds 2 released and I played it too much, but I am back on schedule now and hope to have at least 57 of my marines done before Apirl 1st, and the rest finished by Apirl 6th or 7th, then on to the termies, vehicles, and finished by May 16th. Will probably be closer than I intended to the deadline though!

Finished my first vow for Anger and Arrogance - one purple obliterator.

lVvNPoB.jpg

Pretty happy with him.  Note, in addition to the arm swap got the head from the Dark Vengeance hellbrute - I had a hard time making it fit (the multipart hellbrute heads are definitely easier - that's what's on my other conversion) which is why the face is tilted downwards to much. Still needs to be based, though - I'll do them in a batch, probably just before the end of Anger and Arrogance in May.

And the back:

NmV20el.jpg

One thing to be said about the obliterator, its not much to paint for 5 PP - same points as a hellbrute with probably 1/2 surface area.

Next up vow second is the venomcrawler, weighing in at 6 power points.  I have a base for it somewhere, which will be painted as well.

UJhUI64.jpg

I have 42 plague marines and 2 characters done for mine, with my remaining 30 plague marines on the table now. I didn't have weather for priming for a it, and distant worlds 2 released and I played it too much, but I am back on schedule now and hope to have at least 57 of my marines done before Apirl 1st, and the rest finished by Apirl 6th or 7th, then on to the termies, vehicles, and finished by May 16th. Will probably be closer than I intended to the deadline though!

You're getting through your Vow pretty quickly, great job! I'm very much looking forward to the finished shot! :smile.:

Finished my first vow for Anger and Arrogance - one purple obliterator.

Next up vow second is the venomcrawler, weighing in at 6 power points.  I have a base for it somewhere, which will be painted as well.

Congrats on getting your Vow done, Dr and an amazing one at that! I'm looking forward to seeing the Venomcrawler done :biggrin.:

Add another completion TC :D

gallery_30308_10249_22472.jpeg

This will give me some more long ranged AT so was long overdue, plus Dreads are cool as everyone knows. As to my next vow I'm still working on some conversion and green stuff bits but I'm hoping to have something ready next week :thumbsup:

I, Nusphigor, vow to complete: 1 Warpsmith, 2 squads of 10 Cultists, 2 Maulerfiends and 2 Wardogs for a total of 40 Power Level by May 16th. In the name of CHOAS!

gallery_49745_17383_1595524.jpg

BTW I dont know if the Wardogs will enter towards the CHOAS knights tally or just the CHOAS undivided. Can someone please help me to clarify this?

edit: I changed the post and removed the CHOAS chosen and the CHOAS contemptor because new codex.

Edited by nusphigor

Add another completion TC :biggrin.:

This will give me some more long ranged AT so was long overdue, plus Dreads are cool as everyone knows. As to my next vow I'm still working on some conversion and green stuff bits but I'm hoping to have something ready next week :thumbsup:

Dreads are super cool, there's always room for more Dreads :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to your next Vow, WF!

I, Nusphigor, vow to complete: 1 Warpsmith, 7 Chosen, 2 squads of 10 Cultists, 2 Maulerfiends, 1 Chaos Contemptor Dreadnought and 2 Wardogs for a total of 60 Power Level by May 16th. In the name of CHOAS!

BTW I dont know if the Wardogs will enter towards the CHOAS knights tally or just the CHOAS undivided. Can someone please help me to clarify this?

Welcome nusphigor! A huge Vow!

Your Wardogs will go towards the Lost and the Damned Total as they're from the Chaos Knight faction, everything else will be Heretic Astartes :smile.:

Welcome nusphigor! A huge Vow!

Your Wardogs will go towards the Lost and the Damned Total as they're from the Chaos Knight faction, everything else will be Heretic Astartes :)

Thank you brother. Please have in mind that i'm planning to only paint them in battle ready standard because of a tournament, so they will be quite simple to see.

However, i do have the intention of painting more to them later on in the year whenever i have some time.

I would like to add the Tallyman and Plague Surgeon to my vow, increasing it by 8 PL(4pl each). I was going to wait until I was closer to finishing my first part, but I have been painting my dudes in blocks, and don't want to put off painting them just because I bought them later.

I have pictures of them built and not yet painted I will post later from my lap top, as long as a shot of the 59 finished models I have so far!

Edited by Marshall Mittens

The White talon's have heard the Warmaster's call and seek to prove they are the greatest warriors the galaxy has ever seen.

I, Brother Argent, Master of Procrastination, Unofficial Reclusiarch of the Liber (in Absentia) and weaver of overly long winded vows pledge to complete

2 x 5 Man Chaos Marine Squads

1 x Venomcrawler

For, I think, 19 PL (but am probably way off as I was waiting on Eldritch Omens and was going to vow what was in that, but am still waiting...)

I have already vowed for the Aeldari but figured I better rep my Chaos guys too.

gallery_36568_17249_177139.jpg

Great progress all, TC your Nightlords are looking great so far!

By the the glory of the Gods, the pointy ears stand no chance if we manage to finish all our pledges!

MAIM! BURN! KILL!

Chaos is currently sitting at 638 PL Vowed and Aeldari is sitting at 500. You've definitely got Aeldari beat if you complete all your Vows! Marshall Mittens is currently 41% of the Chaos side's total Vow value which is monumental. Great work all! :biggrin.:

The White talon's have heard the Warmaster's call and seek to prove they are the greatest warriors the galaxy has ever seen.

I, Brother Argent, Master of Procrastination, Unofficial Reclusiarch of the Liber (in Absentia) and weaver of overly long winded vows pledge to complete 

2 x 5 Man Chaos Marine Squads

1 x Venomcrawler 

For, I think, 19 PL (but am probably way off as I was waiting on Eldritch Omens and was going to vow what was in that, but am still waiting...) 

I have already vowed for the Aeldari but figured I better rep my Chaos guys too.

Welcome Brother Argent, the first to Vow across both factions! I do love a good Venomcrawler :wub:

Back for my next vow, 1 Rhino at 4 PL I think it is?

gallery_30308_10249_67664.jpeg

I did what I could as a second hand recovered model so while it's not perfect it's a lot better than it was and the gap filling went ok. Along with the converted combi-bolter I feel like I've put more than 4 PL worth of effort in already :lol:

This should keep me busy while I also work on my original planned vow, need a little bit more before that's ready for paint. Onwards and upwards :thumbsup:

Back for my next vow, 1 Rhino at 4 PL I think it is?

gallery_30308_10249_67664.jpeg

I did what I could as a second hand recovered model so while it's not perfect it's a lot better than it was and the gap filling went ok. Along with the converted combi-bolter I feel like I've put more than 4 PL worth of effort in already :laugh.:

This should keep me busy while I also work on my original planned vow, need a little bit more before that's ready for paint. Onwards and upwards :thumbsup:

Having seen the state it was in before you fixed it up, it's a huge improvement! :biggrin.:

Got my vow done!

Warpsmith:

Dark Apostle:

More images in the WIP section in the 12 months of hobby 2022 if you are interested.

Loving the Warpsmith especially, gaurdian! Well done on gtting your Vow done :smile.:

Vow complete!

med_gallery_63667_16765_449381.jpg

I dont know about the other Gods, but contrast paints are so nice on Tzeentch daemons

I might vow again, but I have a backlog of Nachmund KT and some Necrons, so I think I am done for the moment

Contrast is great for everything, the flames look great! :happy.:

I, The Iron Inspirit, vow to complete an additional Land Raider Achillies for 16PL

I'm looking forward to seeing this guy done, the thicker plates look so rad!

So I’ve got these fellas done now. Had a primer mishap and killed my motivation, but I’m ready to get back to chaos again!

Sorry to hear about your primer mishap but I'm glad to see you've gotten your Vow complete!