Anger and Arrogance - Event

TrawlingCleaner

The focus paid off, he's done in good time:

I'll see what list I can come up for him this evening, it'll need both Dreadbrutes in too of course :wink: I've half painted the Chosen Champ so they've had a start at least, I should have some progress there next week :thumbsup:

Great work, WF, I'm looking forward to seeing how Lucius does in your game! :happy.:

Something arrived in the post today, therefore... I Brother Kraskor further vow Magnus the Red himself, 24PL for the Thousand Sons:

Looking at your previous completions, we're in for a treat with Magnus here! :wub:

I, The Iron Inspirit vow to complete yet another vow of a Chaos Helwright on Dark abayant, and 5 Raptors for another 11 PL. THE ENDLESS SIEGE BROTHERS. 

There's never enough Iron Warriors, I'm looking forward to these reinforcments! :biggrin.:

Last weekend I managed to finish up my Pledge #1 for the Anger and Arrogance event

5 Chaos Marines

gallery_88062_14499_269361.jpeg

If you want to see more photos, here is a link to my B&S Chaos blog: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/321042-tallarn-commanders-chaos-4-world-eaters-csm-completed/?p=5813968

And now for pledge #2...

I, Tallarn Commander, vow to complete: 1 Daemon Prince with wings and Hellforged Sword, for a total of 9 Power Level by May 16th

WIP of Buzzard the Daemon Prince of the Night Lords, warlord of 2nd Claw of House Nightfall

gallery_88062_14499_83061.jpeg

Ave Dominus Nox!

Edited by Tallarn Commander

Here he is... vow complete! 

I feel like the rules don't really portray primarchs too well (and nor should they, necessarily, it would break the game) so I like to think this is just a warp projection of Magnus, one of many he has influencing events across countless worlds without ever leaving the Planet of Sorcerers. Thus the in-game stats are more proportional to what is only a manifestation of Magnus' will. Hence the ghostly appearance for his flesh.

thumbnail IMG 0259

thumbnail IMG 0260

thumbnail IMG 0261

UPDATE POST

Painting time is hard to come by so my progress has been slow... however I've painted up an oblit and a Venomcrawler (just need some tyding up) so only 2 more oblits to build and paint! I do think i need a change from painting metals so I will probably have to take a week's break and paint up some guard or something non metallic :biggrin.:

gallery_94482_17360_1489104.jpg

The wretched xenos are pulling away brothers, we must beat them! For the Dark Gods!

Edited by Plague _Lord

Finished my Blightlord Terminators and both deathshroud Terminator units today for 28 PL more down towards my goal! Should finish my characters by next weekend, then only deamon engines left! The termies went faster than expected; I like the look of the blightlords a lot more once I had them painted.

I will get more photos soon!

Last weekend I managed to finish up my Pledge #1 for the Anger and Arrogance event

5 Chaos Marines

And now for pledge #2...

I, Tallarn Commander, vow to complete: 1 Daemon Prince with wings and Hellforged Sword, for a total of 9 Power Level by May 16th

Great work, TC! I'm looking forward to see the Prince done! :happy.:

Here he is... vow complete! 

I feel like the rules don't really portray primarchs too well (and nor should they, necessarily, it would break the game) so I like to think this is just a warp projection of Magnus, one of many he has influencing events across countless worlds without ever leaving the Planet of Sorcerers. Thus the in-game stats are more proportional to what is only a manifestation of Magnus' will. Hence the ghostly appearance for his flesh.

I love your rendition of Maggie. Lovely work! :wub:

Great work everyone and great progress shots, they're good motivation for everyone. You've all just gotten past the 200PL mark! :smile.:

Good to see more pictures coming in, looking forward to the Heldrak in particular :tu: Putting my money where my mouth is, progress picture of my own ahoy:

gallery_30308_10249_20733.jpeg

Getting the melon colour down is always a good milestone, and after doing a character the less bling/extras makes them feel quicker too :tongue.: Enjoying doing some Marines after a long time so I may double up for my next vow, will see what the dark gods have in store as always :thumbsup:

I've completed most of the green-stuff work for Buzzard, Daemon Prince of the Night Lords House Nightfall.

WIP photo

gallery_88062_14499_35582.jpeg

For more photos, here is a link: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/321042-tallarn-commanders-chaos-wip-daemon-prince-buzzard/?p=5815210

Ave Dominus Nox!

You're all doing amazing work, team! You've got about a month left and have a huge amount of Power Level Vowed. Aeldari have you beaten on Vow completion so far but I have no doubt you can all pull it off! :biggrin.:

Keep up the Great works!

My progress on my pledge so far:

20220416 121240~2

20220416 121235~2

20220416 121231~2

Since I took the pictures I have done a bit more work on the HQ's and Blight Drones, hope to have the last of my infantry (just the HQ's left!) finished and based by the end of the weekend, and have my blight haulers primed!

I still think I can finish this on time! Even if I don't, I still will have painted about 5400 points in just like 3 months, and will have a deathguard army I have been procrastinating on for 5 years finally finished! Getting over being pretty sick right now, and ready to hit it hard again!

I have really liked this event so far, its really motivated me to finish this army, and seeing everyone elses progress is really inspiring too! 

Edit:

Here are my blight lords, photographed them for a different thread today: 

20220417 091046

20220417 091111

20220417 091122

20220417 091154

20220417 091207

20220417 091240

Edited by Marshall Mittens

Awesome work, Marshall Mittens!

Ok I’ve completing my third vow of the terminator Anointed, I’m back with my 4th vow, and it’ll probably be my biggest (possibly last if I can’t finish my other kitbashes)

I, Vesalius, vow to complete 1 Decimator, 2 obliterators, and a unit of Havocs, for a total of 27 PL.

RIWvO4h.jpg

K9GyfSl.jpg

Another update from me.

I know, my progress is like snail pace.

But this is what I managed in the past week.

At least I finished the base for the Heldrake.

And the panels between the trim have been plotted out. Ready to receive the Midnight Clad colours. :D

Heldrake-base-finished.jpg

Heldrake-WIP-1804.jpg

Vow complete! Blood for the blood god!

Lovely work Teetengee! The red you've done is a great colour and works very well! :smile.:

My progress on my pledge so far:

I still think I can finish this on time! Even if I don't, I still will have painted about 5400 points in just like 3 months, and will have a deathguard army I have been procrastinating on for 5 years finally finished! Getting over being pretty sick right now, and ready to hit it hard again!

I have really liked this event so far, its really motivated me to finish this army, and seeing everyone elses progress is really inspiring too! 

Marshall, that's absolutely monumental work! I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better after being ill and I'm glad to hear you're plowing on. Marshall Mittens the Inexorable! :thumbsup:

Ok I’ve completing my third vow of the terminator Anointed, I’m back with my 4th vow, and it’ll probably be my biggest (possibly last if I can’t finish my other kitbashes)

I, Vesalius, vow to complete 1 Decimator, 2 obliterators, and a unit of Havocs, for a total of 27 PL.

Well done on the completion, Vesalius! I look forward to seeing your 4th Vow done! :happy.:

may a mod help me with a question?

is it ok to paint the chaos marines in my vow but without their arms?

i am having issues on how to build them because of the new codex comming sometime soon. Is this allowed or better not to do that?

If you're worried on how to arm them (pun intended :wink: ), I'm happy for you to not include that in your completion. If you do all the options, I can give you extra brownie points (non-refundable and don't count for anything) :thumbsup:

i am having issues on how to build them because of the new codex comming sometime soon. Is this allowed or better not to do that?

If you're worried on how to arm them (pun intended :wink: ), I'm happy for you to not include that in your completion. If you do all the options, I can give you extra brownie points (non-refundable and don't count for anything) :thumbsup:

Yes please, I'd like to remove the chosen from my vow. So I can concentrate on the rest of the minis and don't present an incomplete vow risking less points for our faction.

Vow complete, the siege continues! Added extra grenades to the raptors for flair and drip. 

Great work Iron Inspirit! The blue really pops here! :smile.:

Yes please, I'd like to remove the chosen from my vow. So I can concentrate on the rest of the minis and don't present an incomplete vow risking less points for our faction.

No worries, if you could edit your original Vow post to reflect the missing Chosen (specifically the Power Level total, it will help me later on when I'm totalling everything up :sweat: )