Warhammer 40,000; Rogue Trader Videogame

Oh hell yes, I want this. The Pathfinder games were great (only problems I had were the system rules but I mainly play D&D 5e so no surprise there), both in story and atmosphere so I am really looking forward to this one.

love their pathfinder offerings, they know how to make a good CRPG, so I think this has oodles of potential. I hope for a deathwatch kill marine as they are known to work (alone) alongside rogue traders, could be a cool late game ally. Most likely it'll be pure humans though. Will be keeping an eye on it for sure!

Interesting! I have no experience with their previous offerings, but it sounds like a cool premise.

They are good games, once you get past the initial 6 very buggy months after release 

This is very interesting, I hope they add a co-op too. 

Not a fan of the early access/kickstarter style but their previous game are good.

I think they are a relatively small company, so need an influx of cash to get the game done

I'm interested to see what rules they are using for the engine. Wrath&Glory V2 is the current system, but the FFG system was where the Rogue Trader name was used before.

Update, they are using the FFG system!

https://mobile.twitter.com/OwlcatGames/status/1532075632317767680