New HH Indomitus kit and other rumors

=][= Questioning the Source of the rumour is as important as questioning the content of the rumour. Believe them or don't believe them, that's down to you. It is against B&C Rules to make personal attacks, either about fellow frater or sources of the rumours, members of the community etc. Let's keep it on topic and keep discussion constructive =][=

On 2/6/2023 at 3:56 PM, Gorgoff said:

I especially like the MKII part.

If they bring them in MK6 fashion I will be on it like Zoidberg on a free buffet.

Oh aye, then Id pull the bullet on Heresy World Eaters, or Legion of the Damned squads with older armour. Actually that may be better, adding to an army instead of starting another one.

4 hours ago, Jukkiz said:

new termies huh?  SM series 2 was pretty good for showing us "new" termies

They do look good compared to the older models. With a little bit of work on the proportions and some more upscaling, they would be great in the modern range.

I do think that new plastic Indomitus pattern Terminators are going to come out this year or next. It makes a lot of sense. There were already strong rumours that there would be some, "Primaris variant," Terminators coming out either around or inside the 40k 10th edition launch box.

A big reason why GW chose to go with Primaris marines instead of re-making the entire range in truescale proportions was because, well, they didn't want to re-make the range. Like, creatively, as artists. It would be like doing some remaster of a movie. They don't want to spend a long time making Devastator Marines 1.5, "Now with longer legs!" But Terminators? Yeah, GW still loves making Terminator models. New Terminator models of different kinds have been coming out more than yearly for a while. Chaos Terminators got a big refresh in 2019  and they look amazing. The currently sold nearly twenty year old plastic Terminators? Uh, yeah, they ain't lookin so hot.

New Indomitus Terminators, the classic style with modern fine details, yeah, I think fans and GW would love that. A kit that can be sold for both 40k and Horus Heresy makes a lot of sense. I do believe that we'll also see models released for The Old World that will also be compatible with Age of Sigmar, in a very similar way.

I don't think the Primaris thing will be an issue with Terminator armor. They can re-fluff it as having minor refits or just fit the Primaris in there, hunch that back, give some leg room! It was always dumb that turning Primaris stops a marine from physically entering a Rhino. Models always have priority over lore.

7 minutes ago, Old-Four-Arms said:

If the new/upscaled Indomitus-pattern Terminators + Purestrain Genestealers in the 10th Ed. Starter pans out, GW will also have the mini assets if/when they decide to bring back Space Hulk. Crosses fingers..

I would love this except think how massive the squares will be - I won’t have room on my table! Bring out Space Hulk in 15mm scale (I know, but I can dream …)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 3:56 PM, Gorgoff said:

I especially like the MKII part.

If they bring them in MK6 fashion I will be on it like Zoidberg on a free buffet.

This. So much this! I'm desparate for a MkII Despoiler/Assault kit (with bolter arms included too for regular tacs). 
And plastic Breachers.. and plastic Javelins.. and.. 

You get the point hahaha but yeah, MkII pleaseeee!!