I'm curious to hear what ya'all have to say. Since the Codex dropped my Night Lords Raptors seem to have gotten way worse. Back before July they were among my better units. I used to take a squad of 15 that could use the old NL :Raptor Strike" strat that gave them a 3D6 charge out of deep strike. They also really enjoyed the support of jumppack Lords and/or sorcerers whose speed meant they could keep up with the Raptors. And as you all know GW inexplicably took those 2 units away from us. :(

Now I can only take squads of 10 Raptors and those seem to bounce off of things in assault or get shot off the board. The inability to take icons also greatly hamstrings my Raptors.

Sure, squads of 5 are useful as action monkeys, for helping me reduce enemy leadership in a limited number of matchups, and for getting me "Engage on All Fronts." But as actual assault units my "Bats Out of Hell" and "Death from Above" NL Raptor Squads seem to have suffered greatly since the new dex dropped last summer. :(