My cholar rises for every day GW doesn't spill the beans. So far it smells dangerously of 'Decurions and soup edition' and having lived through it before I'm not keen for an electric Boogaloo.

14 minutes ago, Emicus said:

Decurions and soup edition'

At the least, we know soup is only on the menu for very specific combinations like Chaos Marines+Daemons and GSC+Brood Brothers. I am curious if those combinations will also be locked to specific Detachments to smooth out the rules.

6 hours ago, jaxom said:

At the least, we know soup is only on the menu for very specific combinations like Chaos Marines+Daemons and GSC+Brood Brothers. I am curious if those combinations will also be locked to specific Detachments to smooth out the rules.

Detachment locks, that's the Decurions right there! And soup isn't just loyal 32 or technical 17, but gaming your army day to day for better rules. 'They're ultras but thousand sons now' seems to be cemented into the ruleset.

I hope to be proven wrong, but the drip is making it worse.

One step closer to chess and delicious flavor draining away.

1 hour ago, Emicus said:

One step closer to chess and delicious flavor draining away.

Look, I know the fat often has the best flavour, but I think most prefer quality marbling over a giant fat cap with little meat.

Poorly executed metaphors aside, I believe you need more faith in your fellow grognards. Sure, tales of blue coloured Iron Hands keep many up at night, but for every meta chaser, my experience suggests there's five duty bound torchbearers sticking with their favourite faction. It's the only way one can reconcile the fact that we still gain win rate data for armies outside the top 5. Folks play what they love, and what I've seen thus far gives more than enough to chew on.