Spaced Hulk's Collected Miniatures (updated 01/08/24)

Spaced Hulk

On 4/26/2023 at 4:22 AM, Spaced Hulk said:

20230426_121002.thumb.jpg.47e29b9c9ecf985dfcab48076283d50d.jpg

This thread is full of really cool models; I really like seeing all the different chapters that often don’t get a lot of attention. I especially like this model. The captain which this model is based on is one of my favorites. I may have to steal this idea. 

• 1 year later...

Nice work - there's a few chapters in there that you never normally see. The battle damage and weathering looks really nice, and the quartering on the Novamarine is great. :thumbsup:

Having shooty Fleshtearers is a less common take on them these days. :smile: The freehand on the Charcaradon's axe came out really well, and I like the nod to the Space Crusade models with the Accipiter's grenade launcher. :smile: 

7 hours ago, Firedrake Cordova said:

Nice work - there's a few chapters in there that you never normally see. The battle damage and weathering looks really nice, and the quartering on the Novamarine is great. :thumbsup:

Having shooty Fleshtearers is a less common take on them these days. :smile: The freehand on the Charcaradon's axe came out really well, and I like the nod to the Space Crusade models with the Accipiter's grenade launcher. :smile: 

Cheers mate! :thumbsup: The Flesheaters are counts-as Deathwatch for Kill Team, hence the frag cannon & twin bolters (which counts as a storm bolter). The other operatives in the kill team are all close combat oriented.