10th Edition Warhammer Faction Focus: Grey Knights

WAR

Just read the Space Marine Chapters Faction Focus.

Bit worried about Matines choosing the Righteous Crusade detachment and getting an army-wide 4++ against all our weapons.

And don’t like the sound of Deathwing Apothecaries being the only Apothecary in Terminator Armour.

1 hour ago, Holier Than Thou said:

Just read the Space Marine Chapters Faction Focus.

Bit worried about Matines choosing the Righteous Crusade detachment and getting an army-wide 4++ against all our weapons.

And don’t like the sound of Deathwing Apothecaries being the only Apothecary in Terminator Armour.

It may have to do the fact that the DW Apothecary has Adeptus Astartes Key Word and Grey Knight Terminator Apothecary "will" have the Grey Knight Key Word.

Now the Righteous Crusade hmmm not sure 

The DW Card states Faction Key Word as Adeptus Astartes, the previewed Grey Knights only had the Grey Knight Faction Key word plus the DW Apothecary is fixed to a squad and ours is not (currently). It appears GW is separating Grey Knights further from the Adeptus Astartes by dropping the the Previous Santic Astartes key word.

I hope Grey Knights get an Agents of the Imperium option similar to what Imperial Knights are getting.  I think it would be interesting to get a return to the early days where we can drop a unit or two of Grey Knights in to another imperial army for a bit of flavor.  I've only got a single Grey Knight Terminator squad that I picked up for a painting project, but I think it would be fun to get to drop them in with my Sisters, Votann, Ravenwing, or Imperial Knights on occasion. 

Edited by ValourousHeart

2 minutes ago, Captain Coolpants said:

Lol interceptors are Eldar now

Deep strike, shoot then run away.

Need to see the strike squad ability to see how they compare as they could be abhorrent to fight against along with their new shiny 2+ armour save.