Battle for Oghram - decide the fate of a world!

I admit it, I used the code without a game. I want to see the new Tyranid models before I start painting for example old :cuss:ty Genestealers and then getting new models when finished. Screw their dripfeeding.

So, I don't really mind either way - as it happens, I can't watch this livestream and we'll find out all the models within the next couple of weeks anyway. Whilst I got Leviathan, the 'Nids went to a mate and the Marines are on the "to do" list behind HH Word Bearers and finishing some Necrons.

What I'm more interested in is if the Battle for Oghram - and it's result - is mentioned in any of the books coming in the next few months... purely out of morbid curiosity as to whether this is part of the narrative they've had planned anyway!

So based on what the presenters said, SM were winning, then once they announced that the Tyranid wins ramped up. 

I do suspect that the community wanted 'Nids to win more, so just reported wins that may be suspect :wink:

But, I do think it works better as a story for the 'Nids to win, and they probably deserve to see their models sooner, since they have more that needs updating, so I don't have any issues with it

Edited by Odd-ad