Standalone Core Rules & Tyrannic War (Standard & Limited Ed) + Index Cards

5 minutes ago, Dark Shepherd said:

Just got an email from GW to say my order of cards wont ship til July 7th

You may well be getting the reported reprint with the errata included then.

On and unrelated note, I want to say that I found the Tyrannic War "Supplement" included with the Leviathan Rulebook to be pretty good.

Decent fluff that pushes the story forward with plenty of room for 'your dudes', a small campaign system and 18 narrative missions to play the 4th Tyrannic War is what 40k should be about for me! Hope they keep it up for different conflicts.

Edited by Allart01

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2023 at 1:00 PM, Allart01 said:

On and unrelated note, I want to say that I found the Tyrannic War "Supplement" included with the Leviathan Rulebook to be pretty good.

Decent fluff that pushes the story forward with plenty of room for 'your dudes', a small campaign system and 18 narrative missions to play the 4th Tyrannic War is what 40k should be about for me! Hope they keep it up for different conflicts.

Yeah it was my favourite bit of the box, to be honest. While it is focused too much on the same familiar characters and chapters and the like, it was still very propulsive and would have given a fantastic taster for the setting for any new person who happened to pick up the box. A shame it isn't in each new starter box, even as a leaflet version.