Terminatorinhell's WIPs

Go to solution Solved by ZeroWolf,

Yeah, it's an interesting design change. I suppose it's kind of following the Techmarine direction? Although the Primaris model just reminds me a little too much of Fabius Bile :laugh: (my mind doesn't always follow "the right path" :blush:)

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

Wow, these are some really brave and cool conversions. They bring me back to a simpler time when, I feel, people were more inclined to go crazy with the models and bits they have and mix that with some old-school green stuff sculpting. Even though it's probably just a matter of sample bias, I'm convinced that we, as a collective hobbyists, don't do the kind of things you do as often as we used to.

That's definitely a colour scheme with good contrast. :smile: 

I don't have the new formulation, but Nuln Oil always used to be pretty matte, unless you failed to shake it enough (or had a pot of the gloss version :tongue:). 

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

One of my friends was painting a model but they got more interested in other kits. I decided to finish it with a head, and light washes but keep to the original idea. But I did make him into an apothecary in training. (I plan to make an apothecary chapter staff of at least 13 with varying ranks) 

20230920_213338.jpg

20230920_213348.jpg

20230920_213359.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a Lil since I updated

A test concept for Sororitas, another version of my chapter master with magnetized arms, head, and torso halves (makes head swaps easier) and some blade guard, Mk3 and a techmarine on the painting block. 

IMG-20230922-WA0031.jpg

20231012_230117.jpg

20231013_115002.jpg

20231013_214553.jpg

20231013_214544.jpg

20231013_215259.jpg