[DW:30K] The Serpent's Cowl (OOC/Discussion)

Mazer Rackham

12 hours ago, Mazer Rackham said:

With Darksight working correctly, you wouldn't suffer it, but by all means if you are applying narrative attacks, a -10 penalty would be appropriate.

Thank you GM.

I guess I was thinking human eyes watching diasl and doing tech stuff in the red light.

Even with the aid of Tyr-Ix-375, Ashmon is still facing down a dozen Volkite Serpentia's.

Silent Bolters, Hmm...

Why do you have to bring Them into the equation?

Is it Good XX or Bad XX shenanigans at work or maybe something else.

Edited by Machine God
typo

25 minutes ago, Machine God said:

Thank you GM.

I guess I was thinking human eyes watching diasl and doing tech stuff in the red light.

Yes, a good idea.

Even with the aid of Tyr-Ix-375, Ashmon is still facing down a dozen Volkite Serpentia's.

Apologies, no, these are merely menials who work within the generator chambers, they have things like lascutters, wrenches. They are of little threat to you both, merely a formality. You may do as you will to them.

Is it Good XX or Bad XX shenanigans at work or maybe something else.

Could be either, hard to say...

5 hours ago, Mazer Rackham said:

Could be either, hard to say...

:woot: 
Wow, can’t believe  you missed the obvious punchline on  this setup :wink:

But maybe we are desperately trying to go new ways here..

so, instead of the classic, I’m leaving this here

Spoiler

Posted (edited)

Right lads, if you have any scenes to fill in or plot out, do it now, because time and effort allowing, I'm going to finally, completely, this time, utterly, without recourse or refund, without objection, appeal or supplication, permanently, do-not-pass-go, ultimately, close the game on Wednesday with a narrative tie-up.

Then we'll lock it up.

Cheers!

Edited by Mazer Rackham

@Mazer Rackham - Thank you GM, I just couldn't come up with a good enough post and didn't want to steer Tyr-Ix-375 into a suicidal meltdown. I couldn't work out anything but massed Mauler Bolt Cannon volleys into the generators and eating the brains of the tech adepts (Ashmon does not have Tech Use you see)

1 minute ago, Necronaut said:

Well done with Tylo and Arden. An excellent denouement to a bite-sized adventure! 

Cheers dude. :thumbsup: It was a decent romp - I apologise to everyone for the weird pace of it, especially the rush at the end, but I think all the Players' hard work paid off, and it was a bit different to our usual fare.

You all did a really cracking job of making it another success, so I can't thank you boys enough.

Spoiler

The game was rigged from the start....:ph34r:

Until next time...(well, once I get an update for Silent Architect, anyway....) :wink:

Suddenly a hand thrust upwards out of the sands and grasped a rear landing strut of a Thunderhawk, before it extracted. The thing moved on near autonomous instincts of survival, pulled its form up the strut, through the strut retraction space and into the exterior thruster cowling.

Hands thrust inwards and clawed for purchase. Remora-like data jacks extruded from the armoured form and sought power to preserve its occupant.

The thing that was Codicier Ashmon slept on.

For in that sleep of death what dreams may come