Upcoming BL Stuff 2024

aa.logan

12 hours ago, DarkChaplain said:

Sons of the Emperor is getting its audiobook on the 20th, alongside the new Lords of the Lance Bretonnia novel, the G&F Shamanslayer audiobook, and the first new edition of the End Times omnibuses.

The Passing of Angels is one of my favorite Blood Angels stories, and Sons narrated by Christopher Tester so you can sign me up for that

Lords of the Lance is narrated by Peter Kenny who also did the Witcher books so that ought to be good as well

I'm of the same school of thought with @Nagashsnee. I'm going to try for the LE. Who knows, we could have another 400 pages of broken clocks but there's a slim chance Vol. 3 turns out to be one of the best BL books ever written. Assuming we get the latter, that LE will be worth its weight in gold.

I’m expecting a horror story next weekend, considering they are yet to sort out their new website issues, for anyone attempting to get vol 3.  Good luck for those trying.

I guess I was wrong about them returning the ‘coming soon’ page on WarCom once the Christmas rush was out of the way.  Two weeks into the new year and it is yet to reappear.  Sad end to what was once a must check page on the original BL website.

10 hours ago, Felix Antipodes said:

I guess I was wrong about them returning the ‘coming soon’ page on WarCom once the Christmas rush was out of the way.  Two weeks into the new year and it is yet to reappear.  Sad end to what was once a must check page on the original BL website.

I don't think it's coming back.  Someone posted a comment from a Warcom social media account confirming it's gone forever.  But I never fully trust what WH social media accounts say.

49 minutes ago, Ubiquitous1984 said:

I don't think it's coming back.  Someone posted a comment from a Warcom social media account confirming it's gone forever.  But I never fully trust what WH social media accounts say.

Yeah ‘cos God Emperor forgive us for wanting to know what’s coming and getting excited about it! Well done GW/BL well done!

2 hours ago, Kargath said:

This is gonna be the first time I'm trying to order a LE on the new site, I hope it's not as bad as the old one.

Do we know if there will be a queue tomorrow?

They've said on social media that there will be a queue, yes.

If you're able to then I'd recommend getting to your nearest GW store as the in-store terminal skips the queue.

32 minutes ago, Malkydel said:

They've said on social media that there will be a queue, yes.

If you're able to then I'd recommend getting to your nearest GW store as the in-store terminal skips the queue.

There is no store near me, but thanks!

Well, that was interesting.  The queue updated at 0954, but E&D III LE was already sold out! :cry:  I was only there for the HB so wasn’t that perturbed, but those hungering for the LE must be head butting walls.